CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

siamcat

24th July 2011, 18:57
The dog says I can now add my letters.

Siamcat A.S.O.H.
41 of 107  -   Report This Post

barrycat

24th July 2011, 18:58
Dear Pipesmoker, I dont' know if I qualify or want to join the society of haverererers. I'm not to keen on people who haver or havers who people. I have never been accused of havering, have never been blamed for havering, indeed I have never been seen or heard to haver. If this havering thing is what is needed to join your havering site then I think I must rule myself out. All I can add is thank heavens I am not a havererrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
42 of 107  -   Report This Post

megan

24th July 2011, 19:25
I have put in my application to become a member and have voted myself in overwhemingly so am very pleased to be joining such an august band of fellow haverers ( not that I really know what they do - but not to worry about that ).
Might have known that Disgusted Tunbridge Wells would be disgusted.
43 of 107  -   Report This Post

susan

24th July 2011, 19:39
TJ, perhaps you're just being too negative. I think Disgusted Tunbridge Wells is just displaying a superior sense of fun. He's presented us with an anagram. Don't you see? He said What UTTER TOSH AND DRIVEL. It was a question, not a statement. Now let's see. Those letters make SHORT INVERTED ADULT, or ADULT DIVERTS THRONE, - yes, that's it! He wants to preside over our newly-formed society. What do we think, members? I think TJ may be standing by with his black ball.
44 of 107  -   Report This Post

john graham

24th July 2011, 19:42
I have havered all the days of my life and am giving a deal of thought to joining fellow travellers.
45 of 107  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

24th July 2011, 19:42
Fuck DOTW what contribution have they ever made apart from moaning and bleating. Why don't you go away you party pooper!
46 of 107  -   Report This Post

24th July 2011, 19:44
John Graham welcome to the Ancient Society of Haverers - haver on!
47 of 107  -   Report This Post

24th July 2011, 19:46
BTW sorry about the rather robust language, but some people (you know who you are) have no joi de vivre!
48 of 107  -   Report This Post

paul

24th July 2011, 19:47
Dear Sally;

Never seen you swear before! This guy must REALLY have got your cashmere! Keep well, Paul
49 of 107  -   Report This Post

24th July 2011, 19:51
We have previous paul.
50 of 107  -   Report This Post