CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT45

mondrian

8th November 2010, 10:44
Thanks Mandala and Karen for your help. I think I will eventually get it finished, I didn`t help myself much by putting `pike` as the answer for `spike takes head off creature`. On second thoughts that would have been just too obvious for the RT clues!

Old gal, please do not abandon us. You and I are about at the same level and I so so like reading your weekly comments.
I`m glad to hear John d`Arran is ok, if incognito. What has happened to Flipper2law, Navigator and Charlies Human? Hope you are all well and still doing crosswords!
91 of 96  -   Report This Post

navigator

8th November 2010, 12:56
Sorry for going awol Mondrian.It's been a sad
week with the death of my stepson but I'll be
back with the RT as soon as the corner shop opens
tomorrow.
92 of 96  -   Report This Post

nimrod

8th November 2010, 13:55
Navigator, I'm very sorry to hear of your family bereavement.
93 of 96  -   Report This Post

philip

8th November 2010, 14:26
Old Gal
Dont let a few idiots spoil our weekly threads. They had a go at me last week. The time to worry is when the regulars start getting awkward, but we seem to have a nice bunch on here so that is unlikely to happen.
The secret is not to let them get you down. I suspect that it might just be one person who writes under different names as I dont recognise some of them from other threads.
Navigator,please accept my/our sincere condolences
PHILIP
See you all tomorrow, postman willing
94 of 96  -   Report This Post

navigator

8th November 2010, 18:31
Thankyou Philip.
95 of 96  -   Report This Post

navigator

8th November 2010, 18:33
Thankyou Nimrod.
96 of 96  -   Report This Post