CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT30

chris4food

21st July 2010, 19:21
I liked the banter, too. It seemed to me that everyone has been 'friends' for a long time. Also I'm not too sure of the etiquette [I bet that spelling's wrong!!!] when asking for help or responding to requests for help, altho' it seems to me that no outright answers are usually given, which I like, cos then I can pretend it's all my own work.... But, still trying to win that damned prize..... with a little help from my friends.....
21 of 65  -   Report This Post

karen

21st July 2010, 19:51
Think I've won RT24. They published my name and location,but I've had no letter or phone call to confirm! Suppose there could be more,who enter RT, with my name and same location
22 of 65  -   Report This Post

alan

21st July 2010, 20:17
Well Karen, good luck - but if you're in Cheshire there could be hundreds of you!!
23 of 65  -   Report This Post

karen

21st July 2010, 20:21
Hi Alan,he he see what you meen.
24 of 65  -   Report This Post

nimrod

21st July 2010, 20:23
Chris4food, just ask. We don't stand on ceremony here! Although some of our clues can be harder than the crossword itself!!
Karen, if you have won - congratulations!!!
Just a passing thought, I wonder if the compiler ever visits the RT thread?
25 of 65  -   Report This Post

nimrod

21st July 2010, 20:29
Odds on that the compiler lives in Cheshire......
26 of 65  -   Report This Post

karen

21st July 2010, 21:00
Sorry about spelling mistake!
27 of 65  -   Report This Post

chris4food

21st July 2010, 21:17
Hey Karen, well done - keep us posted when you receive your prize
Hi Nimrod, I'm not a great ceremony stander, so I'll take you at your word, although I feel as though I'm always asking for help, cos by the time I get round to the last bit, everyone's already helped everyone else!!!
28 of 65  -   Report This Post

old gal

21st July 2010, 21:51
Congrats Karen! I do the crossword for fun and enjoy the postings on this forum - have dipped into other forums (right plural???) and some are weird. I like it too that no answers are given as I like to think i have used my brain a little! Usually take all week to complete but have got a little better thru reading this forum. Have loads to get still so may ask for help later. PS Have no connection with Cheshire whatsoever but can I be in your gang.........
29 of 65  -   Report This Post

karen

21st July 2010, 22:12
Hi old gal,lovley to her from you,hope all is well,I only joined this forum in July of this year, when I said help given,I also meant recieved,Look forward to hearing from you.Karenx
30 of 65  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT30