CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

5th October 2016, 11:35
TEEHEE :)
91 of 367  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

5th October 2016, 12:03
I am not here to monitor whether or not answers should be given to any particular quiz but I am here to monitor bad language and to try and keep the Forum a friendly and pleasant place for all users.

I have amended one post and made a note at the end that I have done so. Could I remind everyone that bad language, swearing and derogatory comments are not permitted on our Forum. Please respect other users whether or not you agree with their point of view.

Thank you.
92 of 367  -   Report This Post

palman

5th October 2016, 13:14
Post deleted and user banned. This sort of language and attitude will not be tolerated on the Forum.
93 of 367  -   Report This Post

betty

5th October 2016, 14:02
palman, thanks for your offer and your common sense.
Please, Do you have any clues for
31. Silk square taken from musicians by girl. (8)

94 of 367  -   Report This Post

palman

5th October 2016, 14:11
Ive not rechecked my answers yet Betty,but my answer is a girls name.
95 of 367  -   Report This Post

betty

5th October 2016, 14:33
Thanks palman, I'll work on it.
96 of 367  -   Report This Post

georgeiii

5th October 2016, 14:50
"the quiz police who are protesting at the very reason this site was set up for in the first place"

The protest by me is not because of the reason this site was set up - to help answer (crossword) questions - but asking months before a quiz is set to close.
Perhaps if you took time to look at things properly before getting apoplectic you might have noticed.

p.s. pleased you stopped for breath with a couple of full stops this time.
97 of 367  -   Report This Post

eirlys

5th October 2016, 15:29
My post #88 jokingly repeated words used by palman,( including some now deleted). If Norah and her team wish to delete those words on my post, , I am happy for them to do so.
98 of 367  -   Report This Post

georgeiii

5th October 2016, 15:56
Here's a question for you all.

If you know for sure that an answer given is incorrect, do you mention it to the person concerned or merely let it go and let everyone follow like sheep, copying the wrong answer??
99 of 367  -   Report This Post

malone

5th October 2016, 15:59
If it was for a charity quiz, compiled by volunteers, I'd be tempted to let it go!
100 of 367  -   Report This Post