CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

betty

25th September 2016, 15:14

Lady Bee
Thought I'd got it, but the answer I thought of has 10 letters. This clue says only 9 letters.
Now wondering if you've written down 10 letters.
41 of 367  -   Report This Post

lady bee

25th September 2016, 15:30
No, not at all. Google 'Kylie'.
42 of 367  -   Report This Post

rossim

25th September 2016, 18:44

Betty. I guess you're thinking of a musical instrument which also has a double letter!
43 of 367  -   Report This Post

elle

25th September 2016, 18:52
Goodness, Haeremai18, I am sorry to hear about your accident!
I hope you will feel much better soon.
Good solving in the interim.
44 of 367  -   Report This Post

winnie

25th September 2016, 19:33
Hi haeremai18 - so sorry to hear about your horrible accident and injuries - I do hope you start to feel better soon and the quiz helps to take your mind off things. I had cancer nearly 8yrs ago and I have just had a horrible scare that it might have returned but I think I am going to be OK. So keep your chin up. Love Winnie x
45 of 367  -   Report This Post

haeremai18

25th September 2016, 20:57
Thank you all you lovely people with your good wishes for my recovery. Each day feels a little better and I am going for physio on Wednesday so hopefully they can give me some advice as to what to do. It seems to take so long to get all appts needed and have to wait until 10 Oct for a MRI scan to see if I need surgery. Hopefully not. I pick up the quiz every day and occasionally have a brainwave but a long way to go! Thanks again.
46 of 367  -   Report This Post

haeremai18

25th September 2016, 21:05
Hi Winnie. Just wanted to reply to you personally. So sorry to hear of your cancer and fingers crossed it hasn't returned. My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer 2 years ago but after some horrible treatment and hormone injections every 3 months, things are looking good. Delighted to see that the charity this time is Prostate Cancer. Look after yourself and happy quizzing. Love Haeremai18 x
47 of 367  -   Report This Post

mamya

25th September 2016, 21:06
Winnie glad to hear your scare was just that scary and no more.

Best wishes to all our walking or not wounded.
48 of 367  -   Report This Post

rusty

25th September 2016, 21:14
As a non-quizzer, may I add my best wishes to those of you who are recovering their health, and best of luck with the quiz when you get round to it.
49 of 367  -   Report This Post

betty

26th September 2016, 14:00
rossim and Lady Bee,
Yes, I was thinking of a musical instrument.
I have now tried googling "Kylie" but am still stuck.
At least it doesn't seem I should be thinking of Kylie Minogue.
50 of 367  -   Report This Post