CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lady bee

26th September 2016, 14:03
google 'kylie-meaning'.
51 of 367  -   Report This Post

betty

26th September 2016, 14:05
Thanks Lady Bee,
Got it at last - with help from you and Rossim.
52 of 367  -   Report This Post

winnie

26th September 2016, 16:42
Hi haeremai18, mamya and rusty, I have only just come back on to my computer since yesterday and have seen all your good wishes- thank you all very much. I am fine, but will be pleased to get the results of the tests!!
53 of 367  -   Report This Post

rusty

26th September 2016, 17:44
That's good, Winnie!
Very best wishes with your results!
54 of 367  -   Report This Post

marmalade

27th September 2016, 23:43
If anyone can give me a clue about 16 and 36' no answers please, I would be grateful.
I was really sorry to see the acrimony at the beginning of this thread. Some people like to work things out unaided, but some of us need a little help. As long as we all send in our entries with a generous donation to the cause, does a little help really matter?
55 of 367  -   Report This Post

rusty

27th September 2016, 23:56
I am not doing this quiz, but I wonder if there is anything in the rules that the quizmaster asked the entrants to conform to?
I do not know.
One earlier poster suggested 2 weeks before the closing date was when you should seek help.
Did the quizmaster say this?
The first question appeared on here with ten weeks to go until closing date.
Surely that's far, far, too soon?
56 of 367  -   Report This Post

lady bee

28th September 2016, 00:03
16. Think rhyming slang

36. The beast is a horse
57 of 367  -   Report This Post

mamya

28th September 2016, 00:17
No asking instructions on the sheet itself - I think the problem is that the past couple of years have seen threads on here of over two hundred posts with (dare I say it) very obvious clues given quite early on.

I only look because I now know to do the quiz the moment it lands on the doormat.
58 of 367  -   Report This Post

malone

28th September 2016, 05:27
Marmalade this is a friendly,helpful site -most of the time! You mention 'a little help', but the last Rainbow Quiz ended up with over 70 answers being given here -some of the hints were on the generous side.
You also mentioned people sending in ' generous donations'. Can they not do that anyway,with say 97 answers? The quiz is fun and well-crafted- and I for one appreciate the time and effort the compilers have put in. The prizes obviously matter more to some people. I'm sorry if this sounds like a lecture,it wasn't intended to!
59 of 367  -   Report This Post

rusty

28th September 2016, 07:50
Thank you for the info, Mamya.
Good post, Malone.
60 of 367  -   Report This Post