CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pete

2nd March 2010, 17:44
Terry.

Is the art of banter to dismiss somebody's way of doing something as "tosh"? I think you will find that such is at the centre of this conflict.
51 of 67  -   Report This Post

the joker

2nd March 2010, 17:54
Sorry but I cannot let PUERILE PETE's directions to Trevor pass without comment.
Totally out of order on this site as there a number of ladies present.
You really are a foul mouthed,low life cretin and I am sure I am not alone in hoping you cease from any further participation here.
52 of 67  -   Report This Post

terry

2nd March 2010, 17:55
Pete,
There is no conflict. There is just you ranting like a spoiled brat. Nobody on here gives a f2c1 about you.
53 of 67  -   Report This Post

pete

2nd March 2010, 17:59
Were you christened The Joker because your Dad could have been any of 52 blokes that 'visited' your mother that month?

"Oh oh, there are La.....d....i....e.....s present". Patronising old twat!

Fuck off and die!
54 of 67  -   Report This Post

pete

2nd March 2010, 18:02
Terry, you thick cock. Fuck is f1c1 or 1u1k or 3k or f3 or 2ck or fu2.

It isn't f2c1 you thic1 c1nt!

Love Pete xxx
55 of 67  -   Report This Post

the joker

2nd March 2010, 18:03
How absolutely charming PUERILE.
Best you get off this site and return to the gutter.
56 of 67  -   Report This Post

ajt

2nd March 2010, 18:13
TO pete - Why are there always people around like you who want to spoil things for everyone else? Wouuld you use this kind of language in a room of both men and women? I myself am a very old lady. For sme time I have had a great deal of pleasure from the humour and firendliness shown on this site, and thought it a very pleasant exercise in keeping the brain active. Please don't spoil this for those of us who really enjoy the site.
57 of 67  -   Report This Post

trevor

2nd March 2010, 18:15
Totally my last word to whateverhisnameis
After I offered advice to help you get quicker replies (you said you were "a bit of a beginner"),isn't saying

"It is more about making visualisations in your mind. You will find life much easier to do it that way and you will benefit from it."

a bit laughable,patronising and dismissive of any way but yours?

Peter Tosh is a quite famous musician, which is why i used the word Tosh (Crap was probably a better choice).
Quit the swearing,quit dragging other paople into this.
I seriously urge everybody to ignore you from now on which is what i intend to do.
bye Pete, all the best.
Pete Best - another famous/ish musician - Tosh is still more appropriate tho.
58 of 67  -   Report This Post

pete

2nd March 2010, 18:23
Trevor

You have got to be off your rocker fella! You have no idea what you've started. Wink wink!

Pxxx
59 of 67  -   Report This Post

pete

2nd March 2010, 18:28
AJT

I respect your position, however as soon as I get a sincere and unreserved apology from trebore, I shall conform to the niceties. Until then, I shall have no greater pleasure than trashing the threads he is on. Bullies need to be confronted and humiliated in life, otherwise they continue and look where Hitler got before somebody did something!

PS Pete best not make assumptions about my gender!
60 of 67  -   Report This Post