CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

silverwax

27th February 2010, 20:24
Thanks Suzie.

Much appreciated.
31 of 67  -   Report This Post

pete

27th February 2010, 20:25
Silverwax - I think it could be bidentate yet no idea why! means 2 tongued, but no connection with vp???
32 of 67  -   Report This Post

silverwax

27th February 2010, 20:30
See msg above yours!

33 of 67  -   Report This Post

trevor

27th February 2010, 20:36
Pete - what a load of tosh!
There has been a lot of discussion about the clearest and most helpful way to present posts on this site and as far as I know your method was never mentioned and will confuse a lot of people.
34 of 67  -   Report This Post

pete

27th February 2010, 20:46
Trevor - Why on earth are you so aggressive? It is a very good way of talking crosswords especially on the phone. It is nothing to do with this site. Take it or leave it you fu3ng pr1ck!

Why are all these sites full of ar6s?

W4R!
35 of 67  -   Report This Post

suziem

27th February 2010, 20:46
Sorry Pete, have to agree with trevor. I only got the answer from the clear layout of the clue by Silverwax.
Cheers
S
36 of 67  -   Report This Post

trevor

27th February 2010, 21:07
Haha thanks for the laugh Pete you hypocritical Fuck, I took pains not to sound too agressive after your patronising advice and yes it maybe OK for the phone but come on you twat, 2d1n4
saves you typing 5 characters (which you said was the reason you used this method).
??d?n??? or something similar is so much more helpful
Read the posting advice given when you start a new thread.
37 of 67  -   Report This Post

pete

27th February 2010, 21:16
Trev. I appreciate that it isn't easy being named Trevor as it is the worst name in the world, however, there is no need for you to be the biggest arsehole in the world. Now, fuck off and die you cunt.
38 of 67  -   Report This Post

trevor

27th February 2010, 21:26
Oh dear! is likkle Peter angwy? twying to sound very big and all grown up?
Making fun of a name??
Making fun of a name on a forum??
What a moron!
Pick up you toys and fuck off back to your imaginary friend.
As far as I am concered this "discusion is over" so go on and get the last word.
39 of 67  -   Report This Post

terry

27th February 2010, 21:38
Pete,
Is "ar6s" another example of your out of this world (and your fucking mind) communication skills?
40 of 67  -   Report This Post