CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

the joker

27th February 2010, 23:32
Pete
I too could not understand your 2i5e reference,and as you say in your post no.21"I'm a bit of a beginner".
My advice to you is to wise up and not attack Trevor or Terry,who are two stalwarts of this site,and both supply more answers/help than anyone.
You should remember the old adage" If something aint broke then don't try to fix it"
The Joker
41 of 67  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

28th February 2010, 00:50
Bye, Pete. Don't hurry back...
42 of 67  -   Report This Post

mamya

28th February 2010, 01:03
Pete, Matron has put your toys back in your pram and hope you sleep well. I also found your method sheer gobbledegook and cannot think of a more awkward way of laying out a clue. Sleep well.

M
43 of 67  -   Report This Post

trevor

28th February 2010, 01:11
I think Pete(tosh)set out to provoke an arguement and I rose to the bait.I should have ignored
him, although I honestly found his abusive posts quite funny (I am still a bit puerile).

Don't feed the Trolls.
44 of 67  -   Report This Post

pezbuin

28th February 2010, 09:35
Folks, good morning to you all on this b. awful morning in damp and sodden Kent.

Just picked up this thread and can not believe what I have ben reading.

Who is this Pete chap ?

Obvious to see that he is new here, otherwise the sarcasm and unwise banter would not have come fourth.

A message to Pete, if you a reading this...

Don't tackle (or even try to) masters such as Trevor, AJT, Bucklace, Suzie M. et al. We've been on this forum together each and every Sunday for many months, and have always been very courteous, helpful, positive natured people. It is a very close knit community the tackle the compilers such as Araucaria, Shed, Enigmatist, Paul etc, and do not need somebody like yourself tarnishing the good-mannered identity that we have associated with each other. For our sake, please do not post anything relating to Guardian crosswords in the future. You are NOT welcome here.

One last thing, remember this, whilst you rant and use profanities.., "An empty can, makes the most noise".

TTFN
PB
45 of 67  -   Report This Post

pezbuin

28th February 2010, 09:41
Sorry Folks for the amount of typos in last post, but, Pete has riled me this morning, I just don't understand how anyone can be SO negative.

From me, have a happy Sunday, and if the weather gets you down you, could always watch Jack Hargreaves in Out of Town. That makes me smile each time I watch an episode in weather like this.

Cheers again ;)
PB
46 of 67  -   Report This Post

ajt

28th February 2010, 09:57
I should just like to put my word in. This very arrogant person had the effrontery to ask for the answers to 13 clues out of 32 in a prize crossword, and then to be so abusive and puerile when he was asked to make his request intelligible. I'm so pleased the he didn't get any answers
47 of 67  -   Report This Post

pete

2nd March 2010, 17:18
Trevor. Go fuck your mother up the asshole!
48 of 67  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

2nd March 2010, 17:22
How many letters?
49 of 67  -   Report This Post

terry

2nd March 2010, 17:26
Pete,
You haven't quite grasped the art of banter and repartee have you? If I was you I'd ask the doctor to up the strength of whatever medication you are on before you get sectioned.
50 of 67  -   Report This Post