CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jolan

24th September 2013, 21:19
Thanks Ari.

Oh deer! Goodnight all
51 of 57  -   Report This Post

trevor

24th September 2013, 21:22
ahh, Fenton - if dogs have a heaven.
i still chuckle when i'm reminded of that poor guy shouting the name.
52 of 57  -   Report This Post

jolan

24th September 2013, 21:37
Trevor and Jazzy
Many many years ago, I was walking with my Jack Russel along a remote empty road in the Dublin mountains. I rounded a corner to be confronted with an enormous number of sheep. They'd been rounded up from the surrounding hills. My dog, Whiskey, thought Paradise had just come upon her. Off she went, scattering the sheep. I felt awful as I got her under control (eventually). Luckily the sheep-men had a sense of humour. No damage was done.
I can really empathize with the Fenton owner.
53 of 57  -   Report This Post

chrise

24th September 2013, 21:45
We were once walking in the Brecon Beacons when we encountered a massive sheep movement coming towards us, controlled by several dogs. We politely climbed up the slope to let them pass, but one of the younger dogs was confused by my wife's woolly jumper and came and stood behind her and barked. When she didn't move, he had several goes at nudging her down into the sheep train (until eventually called off by his handler),
54 of 57  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

24th September 2013, 21:49
I daren't tell you of all the embarrassing moments caused by my old dogs. Happy memories though.
Night all Zzzzzzzz
55 of 57  -   Report This Post

jolan

24th September 2013, 21:54
He was probably barking Chris :)) .

It really IS time for bed now.

As with Jazzy ZZZZzzzzzzzz
56 of 57  -   Report This Post

trevor

24th September 2013, 21:54
a wife in sheeps clothing?
i once had a dog that would chase every-and-anything. it's was no fun for either of us until i'd get somewhere to take off the lead.
not vicious just too... too something or other.
57 of 57  -   Report This Post