CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

26th July 2012, 16:57
Mondrian
apologies about the pig. I have just checked the little fellow and he is mostly black with a broad pink stripe. I should know better
J
51 of 56  -   Report This Post

raymond

26th July 2012, 16:59
It's ME again Mags...you mentioned being in Cardiff at the time of the 1948 Games..My favourite city, did you live there? I lived near there until my husband headed to the Midlands with his job. Haven't visited for a long time sadly, still remember Queen Street in it's heyday...all those cinemas.! Hope your daughter enjoys the football. Wrong shaped ball for us I'm afraid..rugby fans here. ("They broke the mould of solid gold that once made Barry John"...remember..
R x!
52 of 56  -   Report This Post

magworth

26th July 2012, 18:26
Hi Raymond. I was born in Cardiff and lived there until I married into the RAF and took off for `furrin` parts`. Queen St has lost those cinemas and is pedestrianised. The Bay area is
wonderful now. I`ve taken an Art Group I lead there, they loved the Museum, St Fagans, the Castle etc. i like the old covered market. Yes it`s only Rugby for me too! Mags.
53 of 56  -   Report This Post

magworth

26th July 2012, 18:28
PS Is that quotation from Max Boyce? M.
54 of 56  -   Report This Post

raymond

27th July 2012, 16:35
It's ME again Mags, think we're straying away from the crossword theme.! Yes, the quote is a Max Boyce-ism.! Glad your 'group' enjoyed our CAPITAL city.! Enjoy the opening ceremony tonight, hope your daughter had a good time..R x
55 of 56  -   Report This Post

mondrian

28th July 2012, 14:12
Just had to log in and say I thought the Opening Ceremony last night was utterly fantastic in every way. Well done to all concerned.
56 of 56  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » R.T. 31