CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

theambler

23rd July 2012, 13:14
Hi Les
Yes Please

SYGGY
The rest of your quote is as follows
--mon cher amis, une fois le plus

BTW THREE CHEERS FOR BRADLEY WIGGINS
yrs
Thea
21 of 85  -   Report This Post

magpie

23rd July 2012, 17:47
I'm in.
22 of 85  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd July 2012, 18:50
That's great news Magpie...I sure you will enjoy...
23 of 85  -   Report This Post

les40

23rd July 2012, 19:09
Ok everyone,

I'm going to split the grid now and then get round to sending some clue words out later.

It looks like I'm gonna send you all 2 or 3 words.

The people that have checked in and are ready for clues are:
Syzygy, pastille, bullfrog, aristophanes, jws, paul, gk, theambler, ixion, AB, lionheart, jamoza, bbm2, rosalind,les40(me) and new to the grid is magpie with a warm welcome from the JE regulars.

Still to check in are:
djawhufc, wendy, peterm, AJT1

I know bob's mum isn't in this time due to holiday time and I have had word from Syzzie that AJT1 may be having trouble with internet.
Any news of djawhufc, wendy or peterm would be welcome.

See You Later, Les

PS: Magpie, did you get my email earlier?
24 of 85  -   Report This Post

peterm

23rd July 2012, 20:38
Hi Les. Sorry, I was sure I'd already replied. Must have forgotten to click the Add Reply button or else posted on someone else's thread.

Yes, please count me in. I'm going to be away on my hols for 2 weeks from 30 July, so I'd be keen to get my clues sorted by the weekend.
25 of 85  -   Report This Post

rosalind

23rd July 2012, 20:43
Where to, peterm? Somewhere pretty interesting, I bet
26 of 85  -   Report This Post

peterm

23rd July 2012, 21:00
Maybe not so interesting, but it'll be hot - Corfu. The place we're staying at (Sidari) sounds like Hastings plonked on a Greek Island! The British Summer finally ground us down, and we're making a late dash for the sun. Won't be able to go online though, which is OK by me.
27 of 85  -   Report This Post

les40

23rd July 2012, 21:16
No worries peterm, I had already saved your words, I'm starting to send out the words straight after I've finished writing this, it's 3 words each for now and 2 for Rosalind as asked. Bye for now.
28 of 85  -   Report This Post

magpie

23rd July 2012, 21:23
Les40

Yes thankyou I got the e-mail and am looking forward to it.
29 of 85  -   Report This Post

les40

23rd July 2012, 21:57
OK, all sent out now.

I have sent to the following.
Syzzie, Pastille, Bullfrog, aristo, jws, Paul, Greedy kite, Theambler, ixion, AB, Lionheart, jamoza, bigbadmarty2, magpie, Rosalind & peterm.

Let me know if you haven't received anything yet or if you're experiencing any problems with emails.

Cheers, Les

I'm off to watch 'The Walking Dead' now
30 of 85  -   Report This Post