CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

12th June 2012, 09:06
Bringing this to the front page.
I still have 12 left to do
81 of 189  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

12th June 2012, 09:14
Thanks, Jazzgirl. I hope you are enjoying it.
82 of 189  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

12th June 2012, 09:17
hi Richard
Yes, enjoyable and addictive, as always.
Nearly 50% towards target. Looking good!
83 of 189  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

12th June 2012, 11:40
I was pleased to see No. 47 honoured in your quiz Richard. I've watched her die in 2 of my favourite tv series,including one this week, within days of her dying in real life. Unfortunate to pass away twice in one week!
84 of 189  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

12th June 2012, 11:52
Mrs trellis, i noticed that yesterday that you were saying that yr new puppy tries to eat through computer lead. I have a young dog and our trainer stopped him chewing all leads by placing a lead on the floor and actively encouraging him to approach it as if it's a toy.As he puts his nose down shout no in an angry voice and snatch it away. Repeat this for as many times as you consider necessary for a training session (i did about 8). continue each day until the puppy will not approach the lead even when encouraged. I works and it can be a life saver. Hope this helps
85 of 189  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

12th June 2012, 11:57
Thanks Bobs mum, I'll give it a go. Although he's not deterred from trying to play with my grumpy older dogs when they growl and snap at him, so he may be a bit too thick-skinned to learn this lesson!
86 of 189  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

12th June 2012, 12:06
...drum roll....

...and the first correct entry was from Mrs Trellis at 11.34 this morning...

Commiserations to Greedy Kite who was the first to submit an entry but who still has one typo to correct...!

I hope everyone is enjoying the quiz, and if you are, please spread the word to your friends especially on Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn.

Thanks for all the generous donations so far.
87 of 189  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

12th June 2012, 12:09
Congratulations ! Well done Mrs Trellis.
Julie
88 of 189  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

12th June 2012, 12:12
Very well done, Mrs Trellis. And so quick even with all the puppy-training!
89 of 189  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

12th June 2012, 12:20
A very deep bow to you, Mrs T! You see, I wasn't quite quick enough correcting the typos! Nothing like a good old neck-and-neck finish! and thank you to Richard once again for his seemingly unlimited patience!
90 of 189  -   Report This Post