CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

night owl

29th April 2012, 05:37
GILLIAN: I can only assume you haven't seen The Bridge or read the associated RT article which says Saga is "somewhere on the autistic spectrum" although the show never directly refers to the condition. She is also described as "endearing and bleakly funny". I agree with this and would add that as she is clever, efficient and very good at her job, she presents a very positive image of someone coping with such a condition. At times situations and misunderstandings arise that bring a wry smile but in no way is she or her condition made fun of. I would never say things that I thought might be hurtful or offensive so I think you have misunderstood me. I have no direct experience of your situation but I do appreciate it must be difficult.
41 of 42  -   Report This Post

mondrian

30th April 2012, 12:01
Dear Mr Pipesmoker. I am so glad to know that I still belong in the `girl` category according to your definition!

Old gal. If your birthday is soon, many happy returns. I speak from experience when I say it is not so bad once the day is over!! So have a lovely birthday and go out for a great meal. Much as we all wish you well on your forthcoming run/walk, I think you are wise not to reveal your name etc. None of the regular contributors would wish you harm but goodness knows who else reads this with malice in mind.
42 of 42  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 18