CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

phillip

25th March 2012, 15:21
jazzgirl. I am not playing games. I just made what I believe to be an honest observation. I have a view to explain it but I really don't think it is any of my business. I really think you should drop it. After all, either I am talking rubbish or you will be trying to out one of your chums. I wish now I hadn't brought it up.
51 of 64  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

25th March 2012, 15:28
phillip, I certainly don't want to embarrass anyone, and, as you say, they have a right to use an alias. As far as I know, you are the only one with several, and I actually thought you were admitting to another. But evidently not. Being a day when the weekenders are using this forum, I will let it rest. You already know of my one and only other alias who is a "fun" person, never insulting, but sometimes annoying. She is not around today.
52 of 64  -   Report This Post

mr.light

25th March 2012, 15:57
Can honestly say I've only ever logged in under this name. Cub's honour....
53 of 64  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

25th March 2012, 16:56
Mr Light, I'm sorry that your name was brought into the last few posts in the way it was. I know you have been on this forum (and visited the RT thread) since last year and before I joined the forum. Phillip has several aliases (which he admits) and in the middle of the night seemed to infer that other people were doing likewise on this thread. I hope an apology is forthcoming.
54 of 64  -   Report This Post

phillip

25th March 2012, 17:17
jazzgirl, it's a bit rich you of all people moaning about using an alias. it is also worth noting that it was you who turned a one-liner into a series. nevertheless if I am wrong about mr light then I am sorry.
55 of 64  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

25th March 2012, 17:23
well at least you said sorry phillip. I am not "moaning" about aliases, (sometimes they are amusing when done in the right vain) but I do not like accusations when they have no basis. It's a pity this usually pleasant thread was marred . I am signing off now.
J
56 of 64  -   Report This Post

phillip

25th March 2012, 17:42
Oh yes, how silly of me. it's amusing when you do it,of course it is. it's the other people who do it you have to watch out for! generally speaking, when you accuse someone of something it implies that you are saying they have done something wrong. I didn't say or imply that mr light had done anything wrong.
57 of 64  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

25th March 2012, 17:55
Phillip, I said aliases can be amusing. (anyone's that is )but also annoying (as terry once said mine were !;) OK accusation was too strong a word. I think post 40 was more an implication, but only you would know who you were talking about. Can we both end this now, unless you want the final word... I am sure people are getting fed up. I am.
58 of 64  -   Report This Post

phillip

25th March 2012, 18:01
jazzgirl, if you remember I did suggest that this was dropped after your first comments. but oh no, you couldn't do that could you. now you are doing your usual act of "growing tired" of something that you yourself are largely responsible for.
59 of 64  -   Report This Post

wee jock

25th March 2012, 19:54

OH DEARY ME !!

NUFF SAID

TA TA

WEE JOCK
60 of 64  -   Report This Post