CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT10

wee jock

29th February 2012, 12:23
HOWDY FOLKS

Sreetings and Best Wishes to All.
Apart from 14d, I finished R10 yesterday and the penny didnt drop with 'For every singer on a horse(9)' until this morning when,I realised ,annoyed with myself,that I'd been looking in the wrong direction as usual.I suppose we all have these moments.The rest of the crossword I found fairly straightforward if quite difficult in places
as has the last few issues.
These I have been finishing but not in time to contribute to the forum as all nice
people had had your says and gone home for your teas.
NUFF SAID THE NOO
WJ
11 of 49  -   Report This Post

angelmcm

29th February 2012, 13:15
Sorry about my silence jazzgirl, visitors taking up my time, and I have only just received my scanned copy of the crossword. I am trying not to look at the hints yet - but I am sure I will when I get desperate!
12 of 49  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th February 2012, 13:18
Good afternoon all
thanks cantersue. The penny dropped soon after I posted. Should have known that one. Magworth, I had a little giggle (sorry) about the weighing of the cat, and was about to suggest the bathroom scales until I saw your second post. Good to see Wee Jock after some absence. If angelmcm is looking in, let me know if you managed to solve last week's RT late delivery problem. If not, go to my link which I posted last week and check the uploads ;)

J
13 of 49  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th February 2012, 13:20
hi angelmcm, our posts crossed. Pleased you got your copy
J
14 of 49  -   Report This Post

angelmcm

29th February 2012, 14:02
jazzgirl, just checked uploads! Thank you so so much for the lovely picture! Really kind of you to think of me. Just beginning to struggle a bit with this week's crossword. It was all going so well - how easy is this I thought - and then I hit a wall.
15 of 49  -   Report This Post

magworth

29th February 2012, 14:07
Jazzgirl - too true ! If I`d known that was all they were going to do I could have weighed him myself and phoned in the result ! M.
16 of 49  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th February 2012, 14:08
angelmcm - I should have said "click on profile" then you should have seen 2 uploads, one of squirrel and one of our friend "Artie" ;)
17 of 49  -   Report This Post

angelmcm

29th February 2012, 14:30
Yes, I was sure dear Artie must be there, so I was ready to click on everything - but got it first time!
18 of 49  -   Report This Post

old gal

29th February 2012, 14:32
Hi all!

Jazzgirl - really loved your squirrel picture which reminded me of a little visitor we used to have at work on the Royal Showground. Our squirrel loved chocolate digestives too!!! Have made quite a good start this week (for me!) and will come back later for more hints. Best wishes to you all.
19 of 49  -   Report This Post

blossom

29th February 2012, 14:56
Hello

Have been lurking for a couple of weeks, saw Angelmcm's posts and was pleased to see another french resident on the site. I look forward to Thursday each week when I get my RT from Leclerc. Tried the subscription route, but was too unreliable. I find the clues here very helpful as my brain is atrophying with the sun and rose wine lol.
20 of 49  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT10