CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

14th September 2011, 00:55
x
81 of 91  -   Report This Post

trevor

14th September 2011, 01:02
hit a new low there Rusty - even for you.
82 of 91  -   Report This Post

rusty

14th September 2011, 01:05
I dont agree Bullfrog, why stand aside and let the site be hauled down to the level it is at now? It is designated as a Crossword Help Forum, for goodness sake, and in the last few months it is full of juvenile inanities from a small group of people. Good people on this site have left in droves.
I rest my case.
83 of 91  -   Report This Post

mamya

14th September 2011, 01:06
While this thread remains on the front page I will continue to add to it (has my name in the title)- however I despair of bickering, I agree a little occasional off topic is good, but I do not like to see fall outs anywhere. I think you will find I am generally polite and well mannered whatever the time of day or amount of fuel consumed.

I do not often share my disabilities online and won't repeat them here. will try to avoid for a while and hope this drops away again.
Stress not needed.
Night

Mamya
84 of 91  -   Report This Post

rusty

14th September 2011, 01:19
trevor, I am stating what I think. I seem to remember you having a hissy fit when criticised in the past. You behaved like a child then. What I would like is to keep this as a crossword site, as it is supposed to be, but some of the folk on here just dont grasp this. Every week there is hassle on here and people leaving. Thank goodness for other sites.
85 of 91  -   Report This Post

trevor

14th September 2011, 01:38
(Rusty,i'll take your word for it)
but seeing as you've admitted to it, why not quit your hissy fit and stop behaving like a child.

i did.

were you ever bright and shiny and then someone pissed all over your dreams - a lover perhaps?

86 of 91  -   Report This Post

rusty

14th September 2011, 09:33
trevor, I admitted no such thing and do not attempt to put words into my mouth.
87 of 91  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

14th September 2011, 10:02
Rusty, I'll type this very slowly, so that you can understand. The hassle is caused by you and your little friends deliberately choosing to open and read threads that you know are going to annoy you, and then complaining about them. Why do you do it?
88 of 91  -   Report This Post

matron

14th September 2011, 10:17
END OF SQUABBLES - END OF THREAD - PLEASE!
89 of 91  -   Report This Post

matron

14th September 2011, 10:20
and no nonsense from any of you! Behave!
I have spoke!
Even poor Mamya is trying to keep her calm.
And have a good day all x
and I am not entering into any "OOOh matron" nonsense, so there...
90 of 91  -   Report This Post