CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

12th September 2011, 01:49
Rusty
fair comment - maybe,ish.
fair point - not really.
your straightforward view is indeed very straight and narrow.
'badinage' and you don't seem like strangers.
as for sally and her 'cohorts',i would take offense if i thought you meant me.
31 of 91  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th September 2011, 02:07
Think that might be me Trevor...
32 of 91  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th September 2011, 02:14
And sorry you feel that Mamya...you would be one of the last people I would want to offend.
33 of 91  -   Report This Post

mamya

12th September 2011, 02:29
Yo have not offended me, just allowing freedom of speech, as I said AB has many topics this is meant to be for one, sorry if you misunderstood my comment.
34 of 91  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th September 2011, 02:33
I actually sent you a message on answerbank tonight, on your last over 50's thing...was on a woo as me moody.

Thanks for your reply.It means something!

I will risk a kissypoo...

Even thought it drives people mad x
35 of 91  -   Report This Post

mamya

12th September 2011, 02:45
I know and replied xxx no problem.
36 of 91  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

12th September 2011, 22:47
Rusty, you sound like an intelligent person, but why do you get so bothered about a bit of waffle? Also I must apologise for being a bit rude the other night, but I'm afraid that I'd had a little drink, not that it's any excuse. Live and let live is my motto, but I enjoy a bit of badinage now and again.
37 of 91  -   Report This Post

charlie

12th September 2011, 22:55
But you don't live and let live do you Sallyw. You have to put your tuppence worth in even when it's got nothing to do with you.
You and your friend should also remember that banter is supposed to be humorous. Humorous is not a word that remotely applies to the mindless drivel that you serve up.
38 of 91  -   Report This Post

mamya

13th September 2011, 01:48
The constant bickering and biting about quite frankly nothing in particular is why I seldom visit. Another reason is I am too slow at answering genuine crossword questions. I wish for a return to a semblance of the place it was but maybe I live in the past?
39 of 91  -   Report This Post

trevor

13th September 2011, 02:02
Pastie,
being described as a cohort doesn't appeal to me. sally is sally, you are you (woo woo).
vive la différence
(me and judith are tight arsed clowns - n'est pas?).
40 of 91  -   Report This Post