CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

susie

21st June 2011, 19:36
Any chance of Dick-chald-dan taking sallyw and pastille with them.
31 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st June 2011, 19:46
Is that you doug?
32 of 132  -   Report This Post

k

21st June 2011, 21:28
If RichardB does not know whom AJT is. He does not know this forum,at all!That goes for the other 'easy to forget' (begins with C,perhaps).
sallyw and Pastille,what would this forum be without you.....dull!
I dont mean that many others who contribute to this site are,dull that is(the're not being picked on at this moment in time).
Perhaps the others would be happy to stay with,answerbank,Is it?.Then they would be happy in that forum (?)
33 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st June 2011, 22:01
Thank you for the support k. Much appreciated. As I have said on a previous thread, I am disabled and frequently housebound, and enjoy the interaction with people on this forum. I like to help people and appreciate it when help is given to me. Nobody is forced to read my posts, but I don't get where the vitriole comes from. Most of the people who post on here are great, but there are some people who seem to only post to see who they can upset or offend. At the moment it seems to be pastille and myself who are the recipients of this attention. I'm not bothered, and I don't think pastille is, but I would be delighted if they came up with some more original insults than casting aspersiions on our intelligence or sanity!
34 of 132  -   Report This Post

trevor

21st June 2011, 22:13
i think you are both ugly too!
;-)
35 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st June 2011, 22:14
I love you trevor!xx
36 of 132  -   Report This Post

doug

21st June 2011, 22:14
hello all
37 of 132  -   Report This Post

rachael

21st June 2011, 22:19
K seems to be saying that sallyw and pastille are not dull in the sense that the constant wittering and bickering that they are involved in affords (K) amusement. A bit like the way the Jeremy Kyle show is amusing. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
38 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st June 2011, 22:22
Dear Rachael or is it doug? Precisely how often do you actually post anything that is of any benefit to anyone on here? All you seem to be capable of is moaning and bitching, and not even in a manner that suggests sentience.
39 of 132  -   Report This Post

doug

21st June 2011, 22:24
i have never been rachael
40 of 132  -   Report This Post