CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

22nd June 2011, 14:47
Wendy...

I know that size isn't everything,but I am impressed!

I was tempted to have a go at outdoing it, but I am trying to behave.

Look...see?...I have my serious face on.

Take care Wendy

p@x
81 of 132  -   Report This Post

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

22nd June 2011, 15:14
that should be even longer
82 of 132  -   Report This Post

]

22nd June 2011, 15:21
?
83 of 132  -   Report This Post

tee hee! i see that all those kisses have made it impossible to post because there's no reply box! all i've done is gone back a page and hopefully now i can!

22nd June 2011, 15:33
Wendy here again. Thanks Pastille, I haven't been around here for long and don't really have the time to join in the banter as much as I'd like to. Without you, Mamya, Sallyw, Chald, Terry & Trevor (whichever one is which!) AJT etc. etc. the site would be meaningless.

The responses to people's questions (when the proper clues are given) are fantastic and no other site I've found is as good. This is an exc ellent reference site which I'm sure you all know about

http://fifteensquared.net/

but is very "proper" - quite unlike this one. Both have their good points but I don't see fifteensquared as up to discussing the new hen-house which I'm hoping Mamya will knit for me in readiness for the winter.
84 of 132  -   Report This Post

wendy

22nd June 2011, 15:37
Perhaps the answer is to keep
the sentences shorter by hitting
the return button. Let's see.

I was referring to the likelihood
of 15# discussing the possibility
of Mamya knitting me a new
hen-house for the winter.

Been silly enough - think I'll get
back to the ironing!
85 of 132  -   Report This Post

]

22nd June 2011, 15:45
{<
= ]
{<
86 of 132  -   Report This Post

tomh

22nd June 2011, 15:47
Pair of clots!
87 of 132  -   Report This Post

]

22nd June 2011, 15:51
Nope TomH... More than one pair of clots !
88 of 132  -   Report This Post

]

22nd June 2011, 15:58
...in fact so many clots, this thread should be called Clotsville. Is Trevor attempting to get 100 replies. Well shouldn't be long now......!!!
89 of 132  -   Report This Post

tomh

22nd June 2011, 16:04
He wont be awake yet.
90 of 132  -   Report This Post