CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

21st June 2011, 01:52
Climb down off it Chald,
Ash handed this site over to somebody who cares even less than he did, that person might make a quid or two during a learning process and we are the pawns.(actually, i think it is now two people who answer to the name Ash)

it was a much better forum when it was left to its own devices(in my opinion).

does swearing really upset anybody anymore? - did it ever?
you mong,you spastic,you F'lid,! all perfectly acceptable here but to me are far more offensive.

AJT is a law unto herself who hopefully will return, not just for her brainpower(maybe teach Tony some manners (sorry Tony,as if you care!)

balls - i'm drunk, but Tony,Turast,AJT are the A-Team along with some others.
11 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st June 2011, 08:48
trevor and Trevor I think the regulars know which is which.
12 of 132  -   Report This Post

andelia

21st June 2011, 09:47
On other forums, you are asked to choose a username; then, if someone already has the same name, you are asked to choose a different one....Simple. Surely that system should be mandatory on this forum. And... there should be a limit on the number of letters in that username !!! I am new here, so what do I know ? :-)
13 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st June 2011, 10:01
andelia you are right, it would be a god idea, and would go some way to stopping people posting under multiple pseudonyms. Unfortunately I don't think that it is going to happen!
14 of 132  -   Report This Post

chald

21st June 2011, 10:19
Point taken, trevor, but I for one have had enough of the childish bickering and offensive insults that crop up here regularly, and consequently shall take no more part in this forum.
15 of 132  -   Report This Post

richardb

21st June 2011, 10:41
I have found this site very helpful and am now appalled at this juvenile nonsense. I don't know who AJT et al are but can anyone point me in the direction of their new and hopefully more mature site?
16 of 132  -   Report This Post

chelle

21st June 2011, 10:56
RichardB I agree, it's a shame to see the site going this way.
I also use the Quizzles and Puzzles section on the Answerbank site. Some of the users are the same. There are other areas on the site for chat so you don't get a lot of nonsense in Quizzes and Puzzles.
17 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st June 2011, 11:08
Chald it would be a shame to lose you, as your help is much valued. Maybe we should all just ignore the silly posts. I plead guilty to responding on times, but mainly to the bullying ones, but I will try to ignore from now on, and hopefully these people will get bored and move on.
18 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st June 2011, 11:13
Missed out if we all ignore them maybe they will get bored and move on. Sorry, re-read what I posted and thought it sounded a bit egotistical, which it wasn't meant to be.
19 of 132  -   Report This Post

richardb

21st June 2011, 11:24
Thank you chelle, I'll check out the site you mention.
20 of 132  -   Report This Post