CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

22nd June 2011, 01:52
come off it Aoife,
Mamya knows exactly what her stance is.
you try harder!
some people pipe up only when there is a flag to wave,(richardb and dan seem to have popped in just to let us know that they won't be posting for a 2nd time,boo-hoo)never seen your name before either.
there is always Answerbank or you could set up your own forum (on yahoo,etc).
best of luck.
71 of 132  -   Report This Post

mamya

22nd June 2011, 02:05
I do indeed know what my stance is, stands back in amazement at such a waste of pressing keys and getting nowhere fast, see even I am doing it now. There was a time you came on here and had some crossword clues to answer, now there are mainly squabbles. Fed up and about to cast off or at least stand back in the shadows.
72 of 132  -   Report This Post

trevor

22nd June 2011, 02:24
Mamya,
i too stand back in amazement at the petty squabbling i get involved in.(can be fun tho).

It's people like you and AJT that keep some sort of dignity alive here(not just women - Big Dave amongst others).
73 of 132  -   Report This Post

rachael

22nd June 2011, 11:00
Time for you to face a depressing fact trevor,you've become an alcohol soaked bore.
74 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

22nd June 2011, 11:07
At least trevor has an excuse, what's yours Rachael?
75 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

22nd June 2011, 11:08
No offence meant trevor btw.
76 of 132  -   Report This Post

aoife

22nd June 2011, 11:15
trevor, whether I or anyone else is posting for the first or a thousandth time is irrelevant. We have opinions too, and shall make them known. This forum is losing contributors because of the small-minded, foul mouthed rants and name calling which appear all too frequently here. It is unpleasant and offensive. That is the reality!
77 of 132  -   Report This Post

rachael

22nd June 2011, 11:19
It's not an excuse sallyw,it's a reason.
If you had any sense you would try (a hopeless task,I admit) to defend him, not make another mindless attack on me. To be honest I quite like Trevor. At least he has something to say,unlike you.
78 of 132  -   Report This Post

sallyw

22nd June 2011, 11:36
Well Rachael, if that's how you write about some one you "quite like" I'd hate to see what you would put about someone you didn't.
79 of 132  -   Report This Post

i've been wondering how it could be that the diot who posted at #2 managed to get all this emboldened in blue so i'm giving it a go. how long can someone's name really be??

22nd June 2011, 14:27
This is Wendy - no idea how my name will really appear - just testing. I had come on here to tell you all something funny about today's Paul in the Guardian but it would seem I'm just wasting my time.

Agree with Mamya - why have I spent all these minutes reading total drivel?!!

I feel sorry for Pipesmoker, Old Gal and the clan but for myself, I'm embarassed at even being bothered to post.

What a waste of a good site.
80 of 132  -   Report This Post