CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chald

16th June 2011, 00:29
Karen, you put that so well, and I certainly hope that AJT stays with us. AJT is a lady who is held in very high regard by everyone on this forum.
41 of 53  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th June 2011, 00:42
Off for a few days...

I hope when I return...

AJT is back with us...and World Peace has been declared!

Kissydodas,

p@
42 of 53  -   Report This Post

karen

16th June 2011, 00:48
So very many of us agree.GREAT.
SallyW,Pipesmoker,Chald,Pastille,ect,ect,ect,sorry if I've missed any names out!
The point I'm trying to make is 'There is more of us,than there is them'!
PS My favourite in the Muppet show was 'ANIMAL'.Them drums!
Bedtime night night xxxxxxxx
Dont let the bugs bite!x
43 of 53  -   Report This Post

tgi paul

16th June 2011, 00:58
I don't really know you all too well, and haven't communicated as much as you all seem to have, but I just wanted to add that I think it's such a shame that such a welcoming, evidently intelligent forum like this get's marred by someone so unneccesarily vitriolic as Pete.

Make your point by all means, but there's no need to be demeaning or agressive or superior in the way that you make it. His posts in this thread alone have appeared to be all three.

Maybe we should start hitting the 'report this post' button more often?

In the meantime, I hope you all sleep well... and it's my pleasure to be a part of this forum!

Paul x
44 of 53  -   Report This Post

the joker

16th June 2011, 01:07
FAO PETE
A couple of days ago I mentioned to Trevor,on another Thread,that I was glad that he and I had managed to keep out of the "genius" Thread.
Since then things seem to have got worse,and I am finding it increasingly difficult to remain silent.

The final straw were your remarks directed at an 80 old lady,who I have always found to be erudite,helpful and polite,over the two years I have known her.You should hang your head in shame.

I liken your conduct to that of schoolboys who are brave enough to stick their tongues out at the teacher,when the teacher's back is turned.

I will say no more here,as I am really angry,but if you and/or the other disruptors continue in this vein,you will find out what real abuse is. I am not like the Saintly AJT.

I am so annoyed that I am disclosing my name which I have never before done.

George Kerr
45 of 53  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th June 2011, 01:12
I love you George Kerr.

Guess what my name is...pat steel.

So boring...but say it quick and it becomes pastille...much more exotic!

And I am...woowoo!

p@ x
46 of 53  -   Report This Post

trevor

16th June 2011, 01:12
i think this mutated into rather a nice thread, AJT would be churlish to leave now.
i'm off to bed soon and i may or may not toy with my "Herald crossword" not touched it all day.sweet dreams P.
47 of 53  -   Report This Post

the joker

16th June 2011, 01:18
Thank you Pat Steel.You will have deduced by now that Geo Kerr is Joker.
48 of 53  -   Report This Post

the joker

16th June 2011, 01:22
Is the Pat Patricia or Patrick???
49 of 53  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th June 2011, 01:27
very much a Patricia!

Nightynight x
50 of 53  -   Report This Post