CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

15th June 2011, 23:03
Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

All I wanted to do was thank people for their support last week...and yet again...all hell let loose.

Ah well...btw byebye Pete.

21 of 53  -   Report This Post

pete

15th June 2011, 23:08
Before I go.

Post 225 (before DoTW)

"After all this,I do hope one of our number that wins"

Post 254 (post DoTW)

"It isn't the winning that matters"

Not contradictory?
22 of 53  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 23:10
Pete - I never used the word motherf**kers, as i think profainty just shows a juvenile mind, unable to express themsef lucidly. My annoyance with DoTW wasn't in the expression of their opinion, but with the totally unneccessay repeating of it, as if by saying it enough people would be brainwashed into agreeing with it. That's what dictators do. Then a whole bunch of people crawl out of the woodwork, most of wqhom do not seem to actually contribute anything useful to this site, and decide to launch a series of attacks about my putative mental state, intellectual capacity etc. Do you really think that I actually care? As I stated previously, I am amused by the triviality and the specious "arguments" put forward. I really don't think that personal attacks - however amusing they might be - are actually the way to get a point across. I also think that those who do not contribute in a positive way to this site should not get on their high horses and criticise those who do. Balls in your court pete - entertain me!
23 of 53  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 23:17
Spelt profanity wrong and am a complete hypocrite by the way - I swear like a trooper, but not at people, only inanimate objects!
24 of 53  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th June 2011, 23:22
GO GO GO,GO SALLY GO, GO GO GO, GO SALLY GO GO SALLY BE GOOD!

25 of 53  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th June 2011, 23:22
i don't suppose you will read this Pete.(if you are a man of your word).
2 posts taken out of context,insert the word 'although' between them and i think you get the sentiment.
when was it alleged that AJT had been canonised?(don't you have to be dead to be made a saint?).
Anyway,if it means we get to keep AJT then good riddance,or why not stick around anyway,these things blow over.
26 of 53  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 23:26
trevor I really hope you are right, but this thing could run and run. @ pastille - love the cheerleading!
27 of 53  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th June 2011, 23:33
Pete,
i was referring to your post quoting the divine AJT. - not the two muppets above(you knows i loves you really gals)
-----------------------------------

"After all this,I do hope one of our number that wins"

Post 254 (post DoTW)

"It isn't the winning that matters"

Not contradictory?

As i said before,insert the word - although.
i think you are wilfully misconstruing stuff.
28 of 53  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th June 2011, 23:37
MUPPETS...

Baggsy Miss Piggy...x
29 of 53  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 23:42
If I'm a muppet then I want to be Animal!
30 of 53  -   Report This Post