CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pipesmoker

15th June 2011, 23:44
Anyway, Pastille, re post number 6 on this thread (What a lot of posts have come in since), feel free to wander into any of our threads.

Please don't go, AJT, as you and Pastille and Sallyw have never shown any animosity to me. I think you are all great.

P
31 of 53  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 23:48
Pipesmoker cheers! It's not animosity that ever drives me - just mischief mostly - which is fun as long as no one gets hurt! ;0)
32 of 53  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th June 2011, 23:48
And why would anyone ever pick on you...

As Trevor would say...you are a delight.

Kissypoos

p@

Thanks for understanding, that if I knew all this would kick off...I would have just said nuffin. x
33 of 53  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th June 2011, 23:53
hear hear Pipesmoker, hip hip hooray.
if Animal is the drummer in the muppets,then i already have a hand warmed up for that.
what about waldorf and statler?
34 of 53  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

16th June 2011, 00:02
Sallyw, I enjoy a bit of mischief too. As you may already know, I spend three days in Southern General Hospital every six weeks, and there is no finer thing to say to someone who is being wheeled off to the operating theatre than'If you don't come back, can I get your radio?' Or, perhaps,'what they missed in the biopsy, they will find in the autopsy'.

Pastille, I am glad you chipped in. I was worried you might stay away.

Blessings on you both for trying to help Sue.

P.
35 of 53  -   Report This Post

chald

16th June 2011, 00:02
trevor, with regard to post 19, I could not agree more! AJT, dont you dare leave us!
36 of 53  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th June 2011, 00:03
Trevor...

You and Terry are a Waldorf and Statler.

x

ps Pete??? Still listening in?
37 of 53  -   Report This Post

karen

16th June 2011, 00:20
I read with despair,the thought,even for just one momment,that Audrey JT,would leave us.
On my very first posting on this forum(the Guardian,I believe)a year ago,she gave me my very first hint to a clue. I even remember the answer 'Orphan'.
This forum would never be the same without you,in fact,I would feel like an orphan. No way could I aspire to the crosswords you,not only take on,but complete!
Please stay,dont be put off by a bunch of morons.
Please remember most of us are very nice people,just like yourself.
Therefore don't desert us.PLEASE
38 of 53  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th June 2011, 00:23
Karen,

Beautifully put...thank you from a lot of us.

AJT you should stay.

Hopefully you read this and realise how loved you are.

p@
39 of 53  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

16th June 2011, 00:29
Still haven't had a look at my Herald crossword today, so I'm off to bed to do so now. Anyway, the cat is starting her nightly round up. Might as well give in and have a peaceful life.

'Night 'night, all.

P.
40 of 53  -   Report This Post