CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mary

1st June 2011, 16:49
Well said Bullfrog! My spelling is bad,logic (if you call it that) good, learn new words everyday! That is why I do cryptic crosswords. For fun!
41 of 82  -   Report This Post

pastille

1st June 2011, 17:31
CLOSED
I don't like this bit...

Been changing my mind all afternoon...

Back soon, as I'm off oot tonight.

p@
42 of 82  -   Report This Post

pastille

1st June 2011, 17:39
Hello all,

I had hoped to get through a least a day without upsetting someone, seems not. Anywhichway, a Big Thank You to all who contributed clues. Some were funny, some were clever and some were funny and clever. I liked them, they made me smile. Pats on the back all round. A special mention must go to Mummy Samak for taking the time and effort to contact, hope he is better soon. So without much further ado…

This week’s winner is……peterm

With In the convent, they taught me sisterly lessons in how to spread the word. (6)

Your Virtual Prize is a Roller Coaster Ride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMZzCjNJUM0&feature=related

Please enjoy…in fact try a few!

I am also, donating an extra prize. A Disclaimer for you/and/or any future Winner/Judge to use if you/they wish/or not.

Disclaimer
I, the current Winner/Judge can not and will not take anywhatsoever responsibility for what words people know or don’t know. I am not, or ever have been psychic. I also reserve the right to use more than one word, use a phrase, an idiom or even make up a word if I the current Winner/Judge feel like it.
The Current Winner/ Judge also reserve the right to… add/delete/divide/subtract/embellish/fabricate/invent/circumvent/circumnavigate/re-invent and indeed change any or all rules at any or all times.

Please refer to the CLUELESS Constitution, which do not exist.
43 of 82  -   Report This Post

terry

1st June 2011, 17:56
Well done Petererm, fan-bloody-tastic prize.
44 of 82  -   Report This Post

sallyw

1st June 2011, 18:03
Congratulations peterm. Would have had a go myself, but I have a bone in my arm! (Variation on the excuse a friends grandson use when he didn't want to go to school - he said I've got a bone in my leg!
45 of 82  -   Report This Post

mary

1st June 2011, 18:11
Well done petern, well done pastile for a great CLUELESS! Should I say congratu-@#$!@#-lations!!!
46 of 82  -   Report This Post

ixion

1st June 2011, 18:12
Congratulation peterm - nice clue - also liked the idea of AB protecting his sisters virtue.
47 of 82  -   Report This Post

ixion

1st June 2011, 18:14
Clueless nag, not French, almost cultivated sweetie?(7)
48 of 82  -   Report This Post

ixion

1st June 2011, 18:16
Sorry it's (8)
49 of 82  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st June 2011, 18:18
Could the answer be Pastille?
50 of 82  -   Report This Post