CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

charlies human

2nd April 2011, 10:04
Good Morning Everybody. Hm. Well, I'm still hurpling through this week's puzzle and even though I've read all your comments I may have to resort to cheating and using the Quick Solve. As for 12a, my Thesaurus spells it differently.... but the play on words is delicious.
Ol Gal - living by the sea is the best! And today we start a Street Foodfest which will become a mighty scrum but will yield up home made Chockies and Champagne and spicey things and much deliciousness. All this and the sun too!
Have a good one all, and Karen, take more care of yourself! Charlie thinks you probably need to spend a little more time sitting by the window and watching the world go by than you appear to do. I prefer a glass of something to quiet me down. Each to their own.
51 of 56  -   Report This Post

andy pandy

2nd April 2011, 10:09
Doh, thank you Nimrod. All done now.
52 of 56  -   Report This Post

charlies human

3rd April 2011, 08:24
Is anyone out there? It's Sunday morning and I think everyone will have finished No:14 and be waiting for No:15 but I cannot do 17down. I have thought and thought and if anyone can help to put me out of my misery and frustration I shall be a happy woman!
53 of 56  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

3rd April 2011, 09:44
Hi, CH.

Think of a county in the Republic of Ireland.

Think of a television series from long, long ago.

Best wishes.

P + B
54 of 56  -   Report This Post

nimrod

3rd April 2011, 15:27
Charlies Human,
A TV series of the 1960's that starred Richard Chamberlain, Raymond Massey and, I believe, Leslie Nielsen.
Hope this helps,
NIMROD
55 of 56  -   Report This Post

charlies human

3rd April 2011, 17:16
Thank you, Guys! And you know what? I got the answer just as I logged on to see if anyone had responded to my plea. Which is the way of things of course. Just as this is what is referred to as a load of B*l*s*i* on another thread! And I look forward to lots more of it next week.
56 of 56  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 14