CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mandala

18th March 2011, 22:17
No, not Welsh, simply living on the west coast of Wales for a few years around that time. Not Scottish either although now living in Alba.
51 of 78  -   Report This Post

pastille

19th March 2011, 01:26
Hi all,

Loving the fact that the "this previously much mocked R.T.site has now such a following.

WOOWOO!

p@
52 of 78  -   Report This Post

pastille

19th March 2011, 01:31
sorry,

that mind have sounded a bit "precious" .

Since I have been "listening in"....
53 of 78  -   Report This Post

charlies human

19th March 2011, 09:11
Good Morning Everybody - I've just checked the site and see that people sent me good wishes and that is so nice! Thank you. They worked. Today I shall take my completed puzzle to the post and if I don't win soon there is no justice. [Charlie points out that others will feel the same and anyway sitting on the garden wall in the sun beats watching a DVD any day. He has a point]. Have a wonderful weekend all of you.
P.S. Poetry on a site does raise the tone quite magnificently; we really liked that, and for raising the tone, as Charlie says, there's always more than one way to skin a fish.
54 of 78  -   Report This Post

mondrian

19th March 2011, 09:50
Good to see you have recovered Charlies Human. Good luck with your entry to Prize Draw. I don`t bother nowadays so no competition from me!

I notice we haven`t heard from Navigator recently. Maybe he is visiting relatives again. Hope he is well.

Mandala - you are a well travelled person. So am I but not to Wales except for a couple of holidays.
55 of 78  -   Report This Post

bigbrainmeltdown

19th March 2011, 12:45
Thanks all
like Chris4food I was stuck on 20a. Am now beating myself around the head with said pan. BONG - ouch!
Cheers
56 of 78  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

19th March 2011, 13:33
HI, BigBrain Meltdown. Would it help you to know that this pan does not have straight sides?
57 of 78  -   Report This Post

murphy

19th March 2011, 22:50
Small world. I too mourn the passing of Pargetters, love the cheese shop & think Brummies are bostin, but can't finish this blooming crossword.
58 of 78  -   Report This Post

karen

20th March 2011, 00:29

Very well done Ireland
59 of 78  -   Report This Post

boltonian

20th March 2011, 15:47
I have read the 58 entries on this thread and I confess that I now feel like an uninvited guest at a wedding reception where everybody else knows everybody else but I know no-one!

I have finished this week's Radio Times crossword but I am beaten by the "Wordfinder" puzzle. The shaded letters from the crossword grid are (according to me) GURISHIODNT and these supposedly are an anagram of the name of a TV show. Can anyone at the wedding rfeception help?
60 of 78  -   Report This Post