CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bees

17th March 2011, 18:25
Spellchecker kicked in. Last post should read: Owm yow gewin? Yow all right?
41 of 78  -   Report This Post

nimrod

17th March 2011, 20:24
Good evening all.
RT 12 completed. Did like some of the anagrams, particularly 9D! 4D was also a nice clue. Spent a good few minutes pondering the answer to 2D (my last clue); silly but just couldn't see it at first!
Do we now have to start a new thread with a few lines of verse??
Best wishes to you all,
NIMROD
42 of 78  -   Report This Post

c

18th March 2011, 09:17
Hi Bees, I wish - but nothing so dramatic as witness protection - I've only been nomadic on a very small, northern-ish scale!
Have a good weekend
Chris
43 of 78  -   Report This Post

mondrian

18th March 2011, 10:16
I have learned two new words this week - 4D and 13D. I am especially impressed at Chris4food actually knowing 4D! I had to resort to Quick solve!!

Hope Charlies Human is on the mend now as am sure Charlie will be getting fed up.

Caravaggio. I know you are a rugby fan so congratulations to your team for Sunday`s match. I unexpectedly found myself watching the game - a first for me! My daughter came round clutching a new flat-screen TV and set it up so the match was our first viewing and what a difference the new TV makes. I shall look forward to Wimbledon this year as I might be able to actually see the ball now!!
44 of 78  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

18th March 2011, 12:33
Hi Mondrian,

Yes, you're quite right - I am a rugby fan but of Wales not England and it was England v Scotland on Sunday [although I did watch it].

On my 'Bucket List' was to see Wales win the Grand Slam in the Millennium Stadium and I achieved it in 2008. Their opponents were France, the roof was shut and the noise was incredible...

With best wishes,

Caravaggio
45 of 78  -   Report This Post

mandala

18th March 2011, 14:37
Ah that takes me back. I was at the Arms Park in April 1969 when Wales walked all over England to win the Triple Crown. Glorious days.
46 of 78  -   Report This Post

mondrian

18th March 2011, 15:10
Well I had better transfer my congratulations to all the other English fans who visit this site. I did not realise you were Welsh, Caravaggio!! And sm I to take it that Mandala is too?
47 of 78  -   Report This Post

sallyw

18th March 2011, 16:25
Cymraeg ydwi!
48 of 78  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

18th March 2011, 16:37
Iechyd da pob cymro !
49 of 78  -   Report This Post

sallyw

18th March 2011, 19:23
Diolch yn fawr, Bullfrog! (Or should I say Geiriadur!)
50 of 78  -   Report This Post