CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

11th March 2011, 20:58
oh, dear,

Reading back the "threads" just miscommunication all round...Everybody? Can we just kiss and make up.

Please, No taking this out of concept and being smutty.

I do like a bit of smut, BUT, this is not the time...

I do not like the thought of people falling out over...trivia.

please make up!

Yes, I am an only child!

41 of 63  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th March 2011, 21:34
Pastille
i think i'm falling for you.
x
42 of 63  -   Report This Post

old gal

11th March 2011, 23:32
Be afraid, Pastille - be very afraid!!! Drat...cant remember which film that came from!
43 of 63  -   Report This Post

terry

11th March 2011, 23:43
Old Gal,

Back from the pub just in time to say a quote from the 1986 film "The Fly" starring Jeff Goldblum. Also used in film's publicity campaign which is probably why you remember it.

PS. Message for Mondrian. I don't think we (you and I) have anything to fall out about. I agree with you. I always thought Karen to be light-hearted and not lacking in humour.
44 of 63  -   Report This Post

trevor

12th March 2011, 00:19
old gal,please
ahem....no need for us to acquaint Pastille with our past,most of it didn't even go to court.
@P - i have quite a large allotment now and i breed cabbages and stuff.
45 of 63  -   Report This Post

terry

12th March 2011, 00:46
Yeah, come on Old Girl dn't make things difficult. This is a coupling ordained by a higher authority.
Do you not realise that "pastille Trevor" is an anagram of "April love + stert (or)trest. Well the April love bit is pretty obvious, stert means that the happy couple will formally join together(in the eyes god,not carnally)in the village of stert,wiltshire. and honeymoon in Trest, a hippy commune in southern france.

This could rival Billy and Kate. Invitations will be much sought after.
46 of 63  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

12th March 2011, 00:52
She's bound to be swayed by the size of his allotment, and positively swooning over his cabbages (and stuff)...
47 of 63  -   Report This Post

def

12th March 2011, 00:59
and bearing in mind the site (or sight) we are in , presumably ne'er a cross word between them.
48 of 63  -   Report This Post

charlie

12th March 2011, 09:12
Good Morning to you all - I have to take to the computer today because my person has a nasty chest infection and cannot be trusted to be courteous. On behalf of both of us I must say that we won't hear a word against Karen but as I know has been said on my behalf in the past, my usual practise is to keep my thoughts firmly to myself and under trying circumstances retire to my place under the radiator for a period of calming reverberation. It seems to keep the peace well enough and I recommend it to all who find it difficult to keep a civil tongue in their heads.
As for the crossword, well it's done except for the presenter person; she'd be very happy for assistance there. In the meantime she's returned to bed with the honey and cider vinegar for the rheumatism.
Greetings to you, Bubbles, by the way, and all of you who need to go to the Medicine Men. You wouldn't want my thoughts on THEM I can tell you.
49 of 63  -   Report This Post

wee jock

12th March 2011, 11:34
HOWDY CHARLIE:
Pass this message to your human:-
As I pointed out at Post19, this 9d is a straight general knowledge clue(Nobody responded to my observation or my brilliant untranslatable Scottish joke- too busy bickering over trivialities)
Any roads, re 9d: Research on pop group SQEEZE and you've got it. I wont be more explisive than that,for fear of breaking the
sacred rules of this site,and leave the rest to your own inteligence.

NUFF SAID THE NOO

WJ
50 of 63  -   Report This Post