CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mondrian

4th January 2011, 16:53
A very happy New Year to one and all. I have just arrived back home from Finland where I went supposedly for Christmas but missed that owing to cancelled flight (due to snow) but made it for New Year and a belated Christmas Day!

A warm welcome to several newcomers. My sympathy to Karen for the insults written in her name. We all knew it wasn`t you anyway.
41 of 46  -   Report This Post

wee jock

4th January 2011, 16:54
HelLo NIMROD and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
I was beginning to think that everyone had left the ship since nothing had been posted since Saturdy perhaps because of poor Karen having her name defamed bybsome rogue poster(see above).

However,I'm glad you enjoyed RT1's quirky clues, as I did,particularly 22a. Have you got RT2? I got mine today and have made a start and am finding it quite challenging and exciting with some good help from my friend Serendipity. I'll say no more but let you find out for yourself!
(That also yo anyone else who is listening)

BEST REGARDS
WJ
42 of 46  -   Report This Post

nimrod

4th January 2011, 16:55
Just had time to read the thread. Nice to hear from you, Old Gal, again - welcome back!
Congratulations to Wee Jock in finishing so quickly and being able to start the thread!
Pretty impressive Troll hunter, so look out!!
Also glad that some of you "struggled" with 5D, as I also did.
43 of 46  -   Report This Post

wee jock

4th January 2011, 17:02
OOPS!
AND A WELCOME BACK TO YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MANDRIAN.

WJ
44 of 46  -   Report This Post

mondrian

4th January 2011, 17:11
And a Happy New Year to you too Wee Jock. It is good to be back on line again on this site.

Nimrod, I too am stuck on 6A and 10A, but unlike you on 2D as well.
45 of 46  -   Report This Post

tomcat

5th January 2011, 18:05
Happy New Year everyone. Second day back in the office and I'm already feeling I need a holiday! Caught up with the first RT of the year yesterday and managed to complete the crossword before Daniel Craig's 007 (ITV2) had worked out who had double-crossed him. 11a proved to be an easy way in, but 22a (not a very satisfactory clue) resisted to the end. Otherwise, it was quite straightforward.
46 of 46  -   Report This Post