CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

karen

1st January 2011, 01:20
Sorry,Not only Welcome to this New Year. Welcome to a new Decade.
31 of 46  -   Report This Post

karen

1st January 2011, 02:07
I did not post numbers 28,30. they where nasty,not in my style AT ALL. Please IGNORE. Someone unpleasant, was pretending to be me. Best to allxx
32 of 46  -   Report This Post

navigator

1st January 2011, 08:53
Oh Karen I'm sure that all of us knew at once that you did not post 28 and 30. We would not descend to using such language but I think that the perpetrator can be said to have described him/herself quite well. Don't let it upset you.
33 of 46  -   Report This Post

troll hunter

1st January 2011, 11:40
... and a Happy New Year to all from me too. I see it didn't take long for the trolls to appear, but watch out I'm after you.

http://www.diablo3.com.au/wow/images/trolls/troll-female.gif" />
34 of 46  -   Report This Post

wee jock

1st January 2011, 12:30
WHAT'S A TROLL?

Bear with me;I'm a child in these matters.

WJ
35 of 46  -   Report This Post

old gal

1st January 2011, 12:33
Karen - no one who has read your posts over the past months would believe you posted the rude ones! I dont know why this thread seems to annoy some people so! Take no notice and ignore them. I daresay I will be the next victim now.............
36 of 46  -   Report This Post

butterfly

1st January 2011, 14:39
Hi - Happy New Year to everyone. Hope you all had a good Christmas.
Philip with regards to 5d, I took the ring to be one that is/was used for pierced ears when they are first done, at least that was what it was called when I had mine done many moons ago - another name for it was a 'sleeper'. Of course I could be wrong but it fits the clue and that's the main thing.
37 of 46  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

1st January 2011, 16:32
A Happy New Year to you all. I've been happily filling in the crossword while listening to the football on 5 Live and I've just finished.

Having read all the posts, Karen's Jekyll and Hyde transformation was quite amazing... What was it you were drinking, Karen? No, I was only joking, Karen, and I suspect I know who that was as he becomes particularly vulgar when he's been drinking.
38 of 46  -   Report This Post

charlie's human

1st January 2011, 21:15
Happy New Year Everybody! I hope you all welcomed it in in style. Thank you for your greetings Karen and everyone else. I came on to the thread to seek guidance on 22a and 19d, only to find help there before I asked. Magic! So, another year of lovely puzzling and a good thread; what more can one ask! But Cereal as a Prize? Hm. Yes, it must be the cuts and if I win I'll offer it on E-bay. I'd keep the radio though. Charlie agrees of course.
39 of 46  -   Report This Post

nimrod

4th January 2011, 13:55
Happy New Year to you all!!
Hope all is well wherever you might be!!
RT1 was a little quirky I thought. 10A &22A were odd; with 5D & 6A taking me some time to work out. Thankfully, with my musical background, I found 11A relatively easy.
40 of 46  -   Report This Post