CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bees

30th December 2010, 18:39
I'm glad the weather has warmed up, it has been very old waitress around here for weeks. Happy New Year everyone.
21 of 46  -   Report This Post

old gal

30th December 2010, 19:50
Yay!!! I have nearly finished - just two left which is pretty good for me..... Any help with 22a and 19d would be appreciated.
22 of 46  -   Report This Post

karen

31st December 2010, 00:10
Hi old gal,hope you had a Merry Xmas, re 19d Think, backbone.
22a OS for 'big' with 'op' for operation within,
22a Was my favourite clue!
Hope that helps!x
23 of 46  -   Report This Post

clueless

31st December 2010, 00:32
Hello All, I've finally plucked up the courage to join in after reading the threads for several weeks. Your help has been invaluable and I am now getting the hang of the clues. 3 answers missing and I only started a couple of hours ago, so I am dead chuffed. Might even get to your standard one day
24 of 46  -   Report This Post

old gal

31st December 2010, 10:03
Thanks Karen - finished now! Was a bit dubious about 22a being a 'word' but it is in my dictionary so there you go...... Did have a good Christmas, hindered a bit by the snow - very dull and dismal looking today! Welcome Clueless - hope you enjoy the thread - some really nice people here! Happy New Year to everyone!
25 of 46  -   Report This Post

wee jock

31st December 2010, 12:17
fao OLD GAL,KAREN et al

I was about to answer your request about 22a and 19d last night after midnight but my thunder was stolen by fellow owl sweet Karen. This cheeky little clue(22a)was my favourite too so here's my alternative cryptics:

22a. Rewind endless spool-Oh, thats done it!

19D. Small and long runs down your back.

For what they're worth now.

The snow has all gone from this area now and it's a sweltering 7degrees C outside so I think I'll go for a nice walk after lunch.

Ta TA the noo!

WJ
26 of 46  -   Report This Post

karen gardner

31st December 2010, 23:48
Hello all,old gal,wee jock,Carravagio,Nimrod,Navigator,Bees'Charles Human,Phillip,Mandala(John from Arran),anyone else I've missed out,so sorry, and to all the newcomers to this site.
Liked your suggested clues Wee Jock!(was happy to be of help old gal).
ALL THE VERY BEST FOR THE COMING YEAR!
LET'S ALL HOPE FOR A BETTER ONE!
Best Wishes. Karen xxxx
To you and all.
27 of 46  -   Report This Post

karen gardner

31st December 2010, 23:55
I don't know why I pointed out that Mandela is John from Arran. Maybe because I'm a fucking idiot.
28 of 46  -   Report This Post

wee jock

1st January 2011, 00:12
AND A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHFUL NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL RT CROSSWORDERS FROM

ME TOO

LOVE

WEE JOCK
29 of 46  -   Report This Post

karen gardner

1st January 2011, 00:44
Oh my god. Why am I such a cunt.
30 of 46  -   Report This Post