CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sudokulover

16th October 2010, 17:26
Wouldn't quite call it a doddle but I've done it - my first Listener completed!!
I would encourage others to have a go - it's a good challenge
21 of 40  -   Report This Post

ajt

16th October 2010, 17:40
Inspired by this thread, I've been having my first stab at it, too, Sudokulover. Got quite a bit of it done - not much relation between the theme words yet.
22 of 40  -   Report This Post

smiffy

16th October 2010, 18:01
I had a look at the rubric.... a bad start.
23 of 40  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

16th October 2010, 18:20
Good luck AJT - took me a while, and I had to keep leaving it. You can email me (if you still have my email address from when I sent you mephisto grid) if you want any hints/clues. R x
24 of 40  -   Report This Post

ajt

16th October 2010, 18:22
Thank you, R. I've been doing it piecemeal, and have to lave it for a while now. Quite fun, though.
25 of 40  -   Report This Post

sudoku

16th October 2010, 18:31
Hey, lover,

What gives? I turn my back for five, and there you are blowing kisses to all and sundry - or to AJT, at least.

Is this the ??? (number in cooked without poets day)

26 of 40  -   Report This Post

kookaburra

17th October 2010, 07:20
Bugger the Listener! It has been a beautiful day here in Queensland. Cloudless blue sky, balmy spring weather. Steaks sizzling on the BBQ, beer in the fridge .... No time for crosswords today. Glad to hear my mates in the UK are doing well. Hope it's not raining over there.
Cheers!
27 of 40  -   Report This Post

ajt

17th October 2010, 07:48
Hi Kookaburra - Thanks for that reminder that there are better places to be. It's not quite light enough here yet to see what the day has in store - but there's a definite autumnal nip in the air. Enjoy your barbie.
28 of 40  -   Report This Post

kookaburra

17th October 2010, 07:56
Croeso, AJT. My daughter worked in Wales for two years. She often mentioned the rain, the lack of sunshine and the cold weather. Perhaps that's why people in the UK have developed such good indoor skills such as solving hellishly difficult crosswords. Keep up the good work.
29 of 40  -   Report This Post

ajt

17th October 2010, 08:28
My memory must be going - I didn't realise that I'd ever mentioned living in Wales. It doesn't rain all the time - since I posted earlier, blue skies - sun shining - it's going to be a lovely day.
30 of 40  -   Report This Post