CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

txtspkh8r

29th January 2009, 22:47
OMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG
11 of 42  -   Report This Post

kerry

29th January 2009, 22:48
Big thankyou to Caravaggio though.
12 of 42  -   Report This Post

trevor

29th January 2009, 22:59
Hi kerry,
I agree with you,some
comments were patronising. Don't be put off,everybody understood the questions you asked and most people like to help whenever they can.
13 of 42  -   Report This Post

big dave

29th January 2009, 23:02
Well, you had me fooled - it looked like the most illiterate post that I had seen in a long time and I felt the response that you got was entirely justified.

I saw your original post and decided not to respond, and I'm sure I was not alone in that respect.

Had you laid your questions out sensibly and legibly then you would have been treated very differently. You are relying on the good nature of a number of users of this site. Receiving a reply should be regarded as a privilege and not a right.
14 of 42  -   Report This Post

terry

30th January 2009, 01:19
To Kerry
Don't take it personally. The dudes on this site argue about the finer points of punctuation. And spelling mistakes are always typos unless,of course, they are not. Caravaggio may well be a great artist, he was also a great murderer. But use your common sense. Is text speak likely to go down well on a site like this? No.
15 of 42  -   Report This Post

kerry

30th January 2009, 10:43
Don't judge a book by it's cover.What kind of site is this then?I didn't think class mattered.I may not be as intelligent as all of you seem to be but i try not to disrespect people as much as i can.Also if you don't want to answer my requests because of the way they look then don't but then you have no right to pass judgement.I felt that i lay out the clues and the available letters in proper english,it was just the possible answers that i had and my request for help that were in text speak.Learn to be not so particular and you might get people more interested in you and not just your answers.
16 of 42  -   Report This Post

kerry

30th January 2009, 10:45
Tahnkyou to Trevor and Terry for your understanding comments.
17 of 42  -   Report This Post

kerry

30th January 2009, 10:45
Ooops i did a typo.haha
18 of 42  -   Report This Post

big bertha

30th January 2009, 15:15
atta grl kerry u giv t dem. wat wid al d cut baks in d skool we al b writen dis way soon.
19 of 42  -   Report This Post

paulinep

30th January 2009, 15:54
Thankfully not all of us agree with your prediction big bertha!
20 of 42  -   Report This Post