CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chris

31st January 2009, 17:00
Hi All,
Just tuned in.

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards, Chris.
31 of 42  -   Report This Post

trevor

31st January 2009, 17:52
Hi Chris
I'm glad you took the time to tune in on your busy Saturday, your comment was so insightful. Anyway, I must dash.
32 of 42  -   Report This Post

claire

31st January 2009, 17:54
Brilliant comments all round. Kerry - 'can't judge a book by it's cover'. Come on girl, don't let the side down. Get your apostrophes in the right place.

Trevor. Love it. Made me laugh almost as much as John from Arran. Don't stop there.
33 of 42  -   Report This Post

terry

31st January 2009, 18:01
Well said Trevor. Claire and her chums in the DT club should hang their heads in shame. If they followed Kerry's example they might actually learn something and be able to finish this children's crossword sometimes.
34 of 42  -   Report This Post

trevor

31st January 2009, 18:15
I am so glad that I amused you almost as much as John from Arran.
That was an absolute classic.
35 of 42  -   Report This Post

phil

31st January 2009, 18:20
Round of applause to all concerned! Best laugh I've had in ages!
36 of 42  -   Report This Post

claire

31st January 2009, 18:23
Are Kerry and Terry an item, perchance, or a brother and sister act? Should audition for Britain's Got Talent!
37 of 42  -   Report This Post

trevor

31st January 2009, 18:24
Hi Phil
I totally agree. It is like an addiction.
kerry opened a can of worms.
38 of 42  -   Report This Post

terry

31st January 2009, 18:56
What I can't understand is why Claire and co don't set up a website devoted exclusively to DT puzzles. Then they could have a whale of a time having the vapours over tenuous clues and wetting themselves over amusing ones. They could also have endless chats debating the mental state of the compilers. And best of all,the rest of us wouldn't have to put up with it.
39 of 42  -   Report This Post

claire

1st February 2009, 00:32
Terry. Maybe we already have and maybe you just haven't found it. It's all good-hearted fun no-one should take themselves too seriously. There's no shame in being able to spell and punctuate properly even though these days it almost appears to be a mortal sin. I'm proud of having had a decent education and am not dumbing down for anybody. Innit.
40 of 42  -   Report This Post