CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

magworth

12th August 2015, 06:55
I hope you have an enjoyable and restful time , redcoral, and come back refreshed and rarin` to go. Mags xx
41 of 53  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

12th August 2015, 07:39
I endorse Magworth's wishes for you redcoral.
Your thread seems to have been hijacked by a Jeans discussion. What I wear is my affair !
42 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrisg

12th August 2015, 07:48
Best wishes redcoral
It looks like this thread digressed from post 11 onwards!
43 of 53  -   Report This Post

rosalind

12th August 2015, 09:37
Have a good rest in Chesham, redcoral.
Thank you for the info, guys. I am going to use Regatta Online, thanks. I hate personal shopping, even collected my crockery from eBay piece by piece (it's no longer made, but fits in my cupboards. Dinner plates have got bigger. explains a lot). the postie asked was I going to complete my collection soon!
Yes, thanks, I have good walking shoes from previous walking holidays. I just have to get fit for each one.
44 of 53  -   Report This Post

elle

12th August 2015, 10:23
Hello, Redcoral!
I'm sorry to hear that you were taken ill. I hope your blood pressure is back to normal now?
Have a good holiday with your daughter and family. Hopefully you will have good weather and the rest will do you good!
45 of 53  -   Report This Post

mondrian

12th August 2015, 15:01
I too like that poem. Best wishes to redcoral for a speedy recovery.
46 of 53  -   Report This Post

redcoral

20th August 2015, 19:08
Well! Well! Little did I realize how this script would grow into so many discussions! In answer to kind enquiry yes we had a nice 6 days break even if I had to play the board game "Frozen" a multitude of times! I arrived back to good news as I've been given a date for my next steroid epidural injection on 19th September .... I really do need it again. Thank you for lovely poem which I knew but still enjoy!!
Thank you to all the many friends who have written here ..... I really appreciate all your kindness!
47 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrise

20th August 2015, 19:25
Hi redcoral
You sound rested - good. Good news also about your appointment.

I assume the "Frozen" game is a spin-off from the Disney film? I thought it was the best Disney I've seen for ages - since "Lady and the Tramp", I would think.
48 of 53  -   Report This Post

elle

20th August 2015, 19:49
Hi, Redcoral!
I'm glad that you enjoyed your holiday!
It's good to hear that you have a date for your next steroid injection - it will soon come around!
49 of 53  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

20th August 2015, 19:52
hi redcoral
You sound a lot happier and it's good to know you have a set date for your injection.
Sending my best wishes.
Jg
50 of 53  -   Report This Post