CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rusty

20th December 2014, 15:23
Your method worked for me, Andy.
Many thanks!
51 of 56  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

20th December 2014, 15:28
That's good to hear Rusty. My laptop is older than Noah :(
52 of 56  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

20th December 2014, 15:53
Nice of you all to try & help, but unfortunately none of your suggestions seems to produce any results here. Can there be some other way of accessing a given word?Sorry to be so obtuse, but I did everything exactly as you said (and my laptop's only about 5 years old). Only concrete proposal I found was "Add a search machine", but I'm too much of an ignoramus to know how to do that!
53 of 56  -   Report This Post

rusty

20th December 2014, 16:05
Jazzgirl, IF you have been a very, very, good girl, maybe Santa will bring you a new one!
54 of 56  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

20th December 2014, 16:23
Oh... that looks unlikely rusty. Think I will have to buy my own :(
But just in case, I just checked to see if Santa could still descend a chimney with a wood burning stove at the bottom, and Yes! The reindeer would remain parked on the roof.
Some people say that he has an invisible cloak (tested up to British Safety Standard fire retardant and CE rated of course) that stops him getting burnt when he lands. The laptop could get damaged though
55 of 56  -   Report This Post

elle

20th December 2014, 16:30
Good one, Jazzy.....some good reasons to give the kids when they query how Santa will get down various different chimneys!!!!!
Our problem is that we HAVEN'T GOT a chimney! But Santa has a magic key to the door.........
56 of 56  -   Report This Post