CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

8th August 2014, 23:53
Well done BBM, cheers Syzzie.
71 of 80  -   Report This Post

mattrom

9th August 2014, 00:00
Congrats, BBM2. Thanks to Busby for the vote and to Syzygy for hosting and a productive word.
72 of 80  -   Report This Post

ginge

9th August 2014, 00:07
Congrats again BBM2, yet again you got down to the nitty gritty:-, wearing them as a laurel crown as a trophy? Cheers syzygy and thanks fiery and O' helmeted one for the appreciation of my effort!
73 of 80  -   Report This Post

ixion

9th August 2014, 01:22
Congratulations bbm2, thanks for hosting and the mention/consolation prize syzygy...thanks to les, aristo and rambler for the votes and also ginge for the mention.
74 of 80  -   Report This Post

paul

9th August 2014, 03:19
Well done Marty!
75 of 80  -   Report This Post

syzygy

9th August 2014, 06:50
@ Ginge re #73

Geez, this took me 3 tries because I kept forgetting the number.
First time I've ever used the term LMFAO. Almost had an "accident". No wonder this site keeps giving me (in)appropriate ads.

Have you ever considered a career as a comedian ?
O' helmeted one ...

Never mind the MasterCard ads. That was "Priceless" !

Cheers.
76 of 80  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

9th August 2014, 08:27
Well done BBM2, thank you for the word and clip
77 of 80  -   Report This Post

jws

9th August 2014, 08:36
well done marty and ixion and thanks to syz for the words to clue. thanks also to chrise for the mention
78 of 80  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

9th August 2014, 09:56
Hello everyone . Last night when I was watching some telly and waiting for the result I fell asleep and have only just woke up !

Chuffed to have won this week - a great contest with some brilliant clues superbly hosted by syz .

thanks to mattrom greedy kite and ginge for the votes and hard lines ixion .

@chris - when you were in the betting shop .I was watching the ITV 7 with my dad and distinctly remember the commentator saying "... they're under orders,,, and they're OFF!!" It didn't help with father's theory on the sheepskin noseband however,,,

@ginge good idea regards the offending garment
- could it be arranged to pass them on to the next winner as a trophy ?
79 of 80  -   Report This Post

fieryjack

9th August 2014, 14:24
Congratulations Marty
Cheers Syzygy
80 of 80  -   Report This Post