CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosie

19th February 2013, 17:13
No 4 Sits On His Hands ?
11 of 33  -   Report This Post

ab

19th February 2013, 17:14
Just looked in.. 3 - Flower = rose t (travelled initially) +TA (reserves) = Rosetta - in N Egypt?
12 of 33  -   Report This Post

chrise

19th February 2013, 17:15
Good afternoon, jolan
Just back in after a great walk and lunch (eaten in the pub garden, no less!)
I had a quick look and saw TALKING TO - things to do now, so I'll look in later to see the answers to the others.
13 of 33  -   Report This Post

jolan

19th February 2013, 17:29
Welcome, the rest! Correct answers; Jazzy no. 1; ab no.3; Rosie no. 4; Ari no. 5. Only no.2 to go.

I've just returned from a long walk/jog by the irish Sea. Beautiful weather. Met a chap on the way back who remarked "Hope this is not summer!"" Remembering last year, I hope he's right. We had two lovely weeks in April and that was that.

I'll go off to put the nosebag on now and leave no. 2 and the parsing till later.

Bon chance! J
14 of 33  -   Report This Post

jolan

19th February 2013, 17:32
Forgot to say Hi to Chrise. The "repressive" bit was the key :) CULTR
15 of 33  -   Report This Post

trevor

19th February 2013, 17:35
2. salvo? (subtrative anag)?
16 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

19th February 2013, 18:04
Hi, jolan! It seems we've all been out in the sun, wherever we live. For that reason, and also because I've been looking after my competitors regularly on "Clueless", I've only just been able to look in here, & had no time to consider even that last one BUT may I "misuse" your thread, please, to appeal to all you very talented people to have a go at our Centenary Clueless (under 20 entries so fa
17 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

Hi, jolan! It seems we've all been out in the sun, wherever we live. For that reason, and also because I've been looking after my competitors regularly on "Clueless", I've only just been able to look in here, & had no time to consider even that last one BUT may I "misuse" your thread, please, to appeal to all you very talented people to have a go at our Centenary Clueless (under 20 entries so fa
18 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

19 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

20 of 33  -   Report This Post