Good morning friends. Hope today's offering will provide a little fun. J
I set crossies just for pleasure. I wonder if some of you excellent regulars would like to try a few of my clues? Since they're new, no letters!
Please withhold solutions till 5 pm (GMT) to allow others to have a go.
1. Ticking-off a young child who’s able to communicate verbally, almost (7-2)
2. A burst up marriage leaves gap, as rural movie’s cast (5)
3. Flower initially travelled by reserves in Northern Egypt (7)
4. Repressive sea captain takes no further action? (184.108.40.206)
5. Parentage arose when working out favoured people (8,6)