CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mamya

29th January 2013, 16:18
I feel it only fair to add that I realise my visual problems may be more to blame rather than the spidery typeface, so rather than appear a whinger may have to stick to sites I can read. I have sought opinions from family , who agree it is quite hard to read, so no wonder is tough for me.

I apologise for criticising something that is given freely and has brought so much pleasure.
137 of 145  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

29th January 2013, 16:39
Belated thanx 2 mamya 4 explaining "font"!
Can s'one explain how I change the order of posts, which is apparently now possible & wd avoid all this reading backwards, Sorry, I'm not up to date.
138 of 145  -   Report This Post

trevor

29th January 2013, 16:47
GK, looks like the 'change the order' option has been disabled (temporarily i hope) because everything was posting twice.
ps, it's all still in the correct order for me now.
139 of 145  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th January 2013, 17:33
Just to update anyone who has not seen this information . To change the order of posts, click on the "edit" box (by your name) and this takes you to the page where you can alter personal preferences. Scroll to the bottom of the page to change the post order.
140 of 145  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

30th January 2013, 07:37
Hi Norah

Small housekeeping matter - don't know if this has been brought to your attention but there is a small typo in 'answer' on the Home page

Never noticed it before - if only they were all this easy!
141 of 145  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

30th January 2013, 08:17
Thanks Redundantelf, I'll let Ash know about this. Thanks also to everyone for your kind words on the new look, I know Ash and the team in the office were very busy yesterday. I had been designated Forum Monitor and was passing messages across the airwaves all day! I'm sure any remaining issues will be addressed quickly.
142 of 145  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

30th January 2013, 09:40
I'd like to add my thanks for the speed with which you have acted upon our (constructive) criticisms. Too often website designers insist on change for its own sake, or to show off their programming skills, forgetting about ease of use for the customer. The relaunch of the Guardian crossword site was a case in point, when their errors were compounded by an initial arrogant refusal even to acknowledge that there WERE problems, let alone put them right. Thanks for listening!
143 of 145  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

30th January 2013, 09:50
Thanks, Bullfrog. It's nice to know that all our hard work yesterday was appreciated. I will make sure Ash sees your comments and ask him to pass thanks onto the team.
144 of 145  -   Report This Post

bernie

30th January 2013, 12:06
I see we've lost the capital letters in the "Last post" column!
145 of 145  -   Report This Post