CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

wally

11th October 2012, 14:47
Hi Mondrian
For 4d look at my posting 19 and replys post 20 and 22. It is quite easy really.
31 of 36  -   Report This Post

bees

11th October 2012, 19:54
Pipesmoker, glad you're keeping well, all the best!
Has Old Gal posted lately?
Mondrian, I knew some sick scum had done something to upset J from A, but I never knew the details.
He did come back under another name, but I forget what it was.
32 of 36  -   Report This Post

mondrian

12th October 2012, 13:13
Wally thanks for your help. I did actually get it eventually. Do you live in a nice holiday place?

Bees. Yes J from A did post under another name a few times and, like you, I cannot remember what it was. I think we all recognised his style as he used to incorporate little moving figures in his replies. In those pre-registration days there was such a lot of abuse and bad language and impersonation of others on this site as well and a lady called `Wendy` led the charge against this.

Old gal. I see Bees is asking for you and I am too. Hope you are keeping well. We do miss you here.
33 of 36  -   Report This Post

mallard

13th October 2012, 18:11
Hi All, as a relative newcomer I sit in awe of the rapidity of your solutions. I'm doing well but am stuck on 15d and 22a. Any alternative clues?
34 of 36  -   Report This Post

chrise

13th October 2012, 18:17
Hi mallard
22d Commander Officer over an anagram of unrest
22a Fashion designer, also a pole for moving a boat along (like a punt pole, but slightly different)
35 of 36  -   Report This Post

mallard

13th October 2012, 18:40
Many thanks Chrise; it's so obvious after the event.
36 of 36  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 42