CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

12th June 2012, 17:56
Being a great fan of the Aubrey-Maturin novels, I had heard of heaving the log but not heaving the lead.
All the very best to you and Helen, Jolan. Please do all that driving carefully
xRoz
31 of 40  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

12th June 2012, 19:19
Our own little self-created "problems" with words & phrases pale into insignificance when one hears of such ordeals.
I can only wish you all the courage & perseverance you need. God bless. gk
32 of 40  -   Report This Post

peterm

12th June 2012, 19:27
I wasn't around for your clues today, Jolan, but that doesn't matter. I wish Helen and you all the very best.
33 of 40  -   Report This Post

ab

12th June 2012, 20:38
Very sorry to hear your news, Jolan. All the best to you and yours.
34 of 40  -   Report This Post

jolan

12th June 2012, 20:47
My dear friends, how very lovely. We feel very supported by your thoughts and prayers. Many thanks Phil, Andy, Jazzy, Ros, GK, Peter and AB. Thank you Ari. I hope your Mum Helen is doing well.

I'll be in touch when I know how things pan out. The op for Paget's (cancer of the nipple) is very common in older women and the "simple mastectomy" has been very successful in solving the problem. Unfortunately she has to have a general anaesthetic and here, her age just might be a problem. The absolutely charming anaesthetist seems reasonably confident.

I'll sign off now, feeling much better than before, THANKS AGAIN and may your God bless you all. Take care

Jolan.
35 of 40  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th June 2012, 21:11
Nicely put greedy kite...

Warmest thoughts Helen and Jolan.

P@ x
36 of 40  -   Report This Post

terry

12th June 2012, 22:53
I got them all this week although not in the
'nanosecond' claimed by another poster.
Good luck to you and your wife.
Cheers Phillip
37 of 40  -   Report This Post

trevor

12th June 2012, 23:08
Jolan,
goes without saying, your 5@5 will be missed.
all my very best wishes to you both.
trevor.
38 of 40  -   Report This Post

the joker

13th June 2012, 01:02
Jolan

Have just come onto the Forum,and would like to add my good wishes to your wife and yourself in these worrying times for you.
TJ
39 of 40  -   Report This Post

chrisg

13th June 2012, 06:46
All the very best Jolan - my thoughts are with you and Helen in these difficult times
Chris
40 of 40  -   Report This Post