CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

dustbin lid

5th April 2012, 17:09
Thanks Magworth- all becomes clear.
41 of 49  -   Report This Post

mondrian

5th April 2012, 17:59
I am just logging in to wish you all a very joyous Easter and especially for good health to those who are poorly and/or alone. We do not seem to have heard from Nimrod for a while. Hope he is ok.

Re the crossword I have done very badly this week and having read some of your posts I think some of the answers I have may be wrong - so back home and restart.

Away for the weekend, so see you next week.
42 of 49  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

5th April 2012, 19:02
Good Evening, All. I would add my Easter Greetings to those of Mondrian, and hope he has an enjoyable and refreshing break from routine.

I learned a couple of new words from this week's crossword. Otherwise, not too terrible.

Life on Paradise Island is set to become very busy over the next few days. Hopefully, the cold weather will not prevail. I've never tried bikini bathing, but I guess it wouldn't be very pleasant in the current climate.

Best wishes to all.

P
43 of 49  -   Report This Post

butterfly

5th April 2012, 23:49
Another week that I found a bit difficult. Mind you I've been playing - if you can call it that with my new computer. Why do they have to change things. Can't get Outlook Express anymore and lots of my programmes are not compatable - URGH. It's much faster & I suppose I'll get used to it but how I long for my old XP!!
44 of 49  -   Report This Post

bees

6th April 2012, 15:35
Afternoon all, I hope you're felling well.
I've got an answer for 16A, but can't see the logic of the clue. Can anyone explain it without giving too much away? I don't see where the "family" fits in.
45 of 49  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

6th April 2012, 15:41
hi bees
the family is the "clan" and the remainder is the city.
Happy Easter.
J
46 of 49  -   Report This Post

phillip

6th April 2012, 15:54
bees, that's right, it's a city in the south mind, well south america, so I suppose that's ok then.
47 of 49  -   Report This Post

bees

6th April 2012, 15:59
Thanks Jazzgirl, I was trying to make sense of the city being Los Angeles!
Thanks Philip, not London then...
48 of 49  -   Report This Post

bees

6th April 2012, 16:01
Sorry, Phillip, not Philip. I always make that mistake.
49 of 49  -   Report This Post