CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

15th January 2012, 18:40
Hello Wee Jock
I've just had a look at the site you mentioned. What a mess in the top half of the grid! I've just emailed him, so hopefully he will alter it. He does not show how he arrived at the answers.
Best wishes
J
41 of 46  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

15th January 2012, 19:25
Hi, Wee Jock. Good to hear from you. I hope you had a peaceful Ne'erday, and that the year continues to favour you.

I did appreciate your guidance all that time ago. It is only proper to adhere to the conventions of a particular site. When answers are given before I have had a chance to think for myself, it can be a bit frustrating.

Best Wishes.

P
42 of 46  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

16th January 2012, 15:00
Hello Wee Jock
I've just had an email from Chris Mart who has now amended the grid, and it looks pefect. Thanks Chris
J
43 of 46  -   Report This Post

wee jock

16th January 2012, 17:35
HI JAZZGIRL AND PIPESMOKER

Thank you for sorting Chris Mart,s site out I hope this will be a help to answer- seekers.
Well done that girl(Jazz)! I wouldn't know how,
PIPIESMOKER,you set me of to thinking when it was that I first came upon this forum and
although I had been doing the crossword for many years it must have been about a year before you that I ventured in to mix with these people with wonderful names like CARRAVAGIO,NIMROD,NAVIGATOR,MONDRIAN and someone called JOHN from ARRAN and KAREN.

Having lost two previous attempts to post this effort and having to start again from
scratch I'd better go before I do it again.

NUFF SAID THE THE NOO
BEST REGARDS

44 of 46  -   Report This Post

butterfly

21st January 2012, 15:55
Just thought I'd check back to issue no. 3 - thanks Nimrod & Magworth for your explainations. By the way what is this Chris Mart web site that has been mentioned in previous posts please?
45 of 46  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st January 2012, 16:22
butterfly
Chris Mart publishes RT solutions on his website, but they are not always 100% accurate and appear some time after most of us have already finished the crossword.
Not to be encouraged, unless you want to check your answers after solving ;)
J
46 of 46  -   Report This Post