CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

11th January 2012, 21:26
Sorry Jolan to high jack this, but needs must...

Pssstttt…MrA…

Just in case you turned up last night for a drinkiepoo…thought I should fill you in to what happened, and why we were not there.

As you know andyc, Rosiland and myself went out for some refreshments to celebrate andyc eventually cracking of Jolan’s number 5 @ Jolan’s 5@5.

Well, those two can really knocked them back. Rosiland can down a pint in one…most impressive! And andyc really knows his cocktails, from a slippery nipple to a Molotov. After a bit andyc insisted we went on to a club…and that when things went pete tong…it’s a bit of a blur, but the last thing I remember clearly is andyc “giving it large” on the dance floor shouting (in time with the music, I must say.) about sunbathing nurses and breastmilk!!!

Then the next thing we know he is being dragged into the back of a police van, muttering “notmeemton! Notmeemton!”

Well, Rosiland and I did the sensible thing and legged it….last I heard she was away home to quote…”kick s??te out of a wheelie bin”.

I now feel so guilty…if this is just his first offence he might just get a caution. (Much like Anthony Whorl Thomson…you know??? Ready, Steady Crook! (Sorry British reference.) or…

I noticed he was on line earlier, so he may be on bail.

So scared to face him….what should I do?

….and Rossie? Where are you?
51 of 85  -   Report This Post

andyc

11th January 2012, 21:30
We've obviously been out before!
52 of 85  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th January 2012, 21:31
So glad your out.....I was worried!

Great night by the way, must do it again soon. x
53 of 85  -   Report This Post

andyc

11th January 2012, 21:37
I wonder what it would be like if we really did meet. What would Berkspotter be like? I know I would be close to Bernie!
54 of 85  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th January 2012, 21:38
I do occasionally take a peek at the British dailies online (one has to go to Harvard Square to get the ones they grind up trees for), and I did see a story about an arrest made for something called "lewd cryptic breakdancing". I immediately thought of you, but then saw that the person taken into custody had the other kind of plumbing (note, however, that said plumbing was not pictured). So he's been out of touch since this incident? How unfortunate. I trust it won't affect his holiday plans.
55 of 85  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th January 2012, 21:41
Missed the above posts, of course. Thank goodness you're out of the slammer!
56 of 85  -   Report This Post

andyc

11th January 2012, 21:44
Aristo do you ever go to bed?
57 of 85  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th January 2012, 21:45
Yes...I like Bernie too!
58 of 85  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th January 2012, 21:47
I just got home from work. It's afternoon here! And I don't suffer from parainsomnia.
59 of 85  -   Report This Post

andyc

11th January 2012, 21:50
What do you do for employment is it something to do with controlling vermin?
60 of 85  -   Report This Post