CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

11th January 2012, 22:12
I'm a musician, though I also trained as a painter. And thou?
71 of 85  -   Report This Post

rosalind

11th January 2012, 22:17
Sorry, have been nursing damaged toe after kicking said wheelie bin. Plus most of the rest is a bit of a blur...
gosh that were a greet neet oot.
72 of 85  -   Report This Post

andyc

11th January 2012, 22:18
I'm now a retired customs officer who is booking his hols in Sicily in 2012 on your recommendation. I know it's pie in the sky but wouldn't it be great if we could all meet somewhere and ignore each other.
73 of 85  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th January 2012, 22:20
Ignore each other? Why? You're going to fall in love with Sicily, by the way. I trust you're going to Syracuse...
74 of 85  -   Report This Post

rosalind

11th January 2012, 22:23
Several years ago I used to go into the odd chatroom, both public and private. I went to two chat room weekends; most people were nothing at all as I had imagined them. It was good fun though.
75 of 85  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th January 2012, 22:23
So glad you are "basically okay" Rossie...thats you new nickname after last nights revelations...who would have thought!

You minx!!!
76 of 85  -   Report This Post

andyc

11th January 2012, 22:24
Yes we've asked for that and we're waiting for a firm booking. I'll get back to you once we have confirmed the hotel.
77 of 85  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th January 2012, 22:29
Try to get one on Ortygia. The mainland part is somewhat dreary, though the Greek theater and lovely quarries are there- and the Orsi Museum. We stayed at the southern tip of the island, near the Arethusa Fountain. It's just so nice going out for passeggiata there.
78 of 85  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th January 2012, 22:30
What a lovely little chit chat...hope no one complains...teehee!

Musician eh? What is your instrument of choice...

Don't know why but I'm having images of Leonard Cohen here...maybe just wishful thinking!
79 of 85  -   Report This Post

rosalind

11th January 2012, 22:31
Thank you, Pastille. I have been called a "Merry Widow" before, but never a minx! Great.
Actually I spent 2 and a half hours being ignored in an eye hospital, only to be asked (eventually) by a (male) eye surgeon
"Did anyone ever look into your eyes and tell you........................your pupils are of unequal size?"
Is there a polite answer to that?
80 of 85  -   Report This Post