CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

28th October 2011, 19:41
Pleased to be of some help Charlotte :)
21 of 36  -   Report This Post

charlotte

28th October 2011, 19:44
Jazzgirl,
Thanks to your prompts,I have now finished.
Charlotte
22 of 36  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

28th October 2011, 19:46
Wow, that's good going !
23 of 36  -   Report This Post

bees

28th October 2011, 20:00
Hu Jazzgirl. Thanks for your help. I hadn't thought of that meaning of the word; what an arresting development. Finished at last! All the best to butterfly and all the walking wounded. I wonder if old gal is out partying this week?
24 of 36  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

28th October 2011, 20:05
Hi Bees
Nice to see you buzzing about.
Hope to hear from old gal. Nothing seems to deter her, so she will be out and about if the weather is clement.
25 of 36  -   Report This Post

mondrian

29th October 2011, 11:11
I had decided not to complete this Xword as I got on very slowly and then had lots of dental problems. However feeling a bit better now after extraction and antibiotic for abscess. Also having read so many of you saying it was easy I shall go homw and restart. Dont know how the others with real health problems manage to do so well week after week - that includes you Old gal, Pipesmoker and Navigator. Hope you are progressing. Maybe see you on Monday.
26 of 36  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th October 2011, 11:20
Hello Mondrian
It's not easy taxing the brain when you are suffering from various health problems.
So take it easy, keep taking the tablets and treat yourself to something nice; then you will soon be back to your old self. If you need a clue or two to start you off, let us know. Take care
Jazzgirl
27 of 36  -   Report This Post

butterfly

29th October 2011, 15:28
Thanks Jazzgirl - never heard of one of those, you learn something every day. Thanks to you and Bees for the good wishes, hopefully I'll get sorted out soon.
28 of 36  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

29th October 2011, 17:15
Hi, Mondrian,

Burns called toothache the hell of all diseases. How right he was. I suffered bad teeth for many a year, and this coupled with extreme cowardice kept me well apart from dentists. However, about 35 years ago, I was dragged to the Dental Hospital in Sauchiehall Street. Now I have a fine plastic set, and can eat tablet, candyfloss, anything made of sugar, and the only ill effect is a rather unattractive waistline.

Hope you are on the mend.

P
29 of 36  -   Report This Post

old gal

29th October 2011, 18:10
Mondrian - so sorry to hear of your teething problems! Any suffering in the mouth is awful - interferes with basic enjoyment of eating! Hope you are better soon! Jazzgirl - you give good clues, not too baffling, so help with 18a and 9a please. Have a long way to go yet but maybe having these answers will help. I usually have brainwaves just as the new RT comes out! Am having chemo next Monday after a short delay due to my blood levels being down! Still have a bit of hair but daresay will lose this after next treatment! Am having a bit of a crying session over last few days - not entirely due to my finding this crossword a bit of a tease.......
30 of 36  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 44