CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

wendy

8th September 2011, 12:03
Here you are Phillip - we'll expect your answers by 17.00 hrs.

Don't bother with posting the odd one or two - we need all of them please.

http://www.billericaylions.com/Collectively%20Cryptic.pdf
91 of 102  -   Report This Post

phillip

8th September 2011, 12:07
I know you have difficulty in understanding things so let me spell it out for you. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO OBEY THE RULES OF THE QUIZ WHICH ARE PRINTED ON THE LAST PAGE. Geddit.
92 of 102  -   Report This Post

wendy

8th September 2011, 12:14
Phillip - I apologise for winding you up and must admit I did it quite intentionally.

Suggest we kiss and make up.

Wendy
p.s. I thought they were hard too!
93 of 102  -   Report This Post

phillip

8th September 2011, 12:22
I'm still not going to marry you.
94 of 102  -   Report This Post

pastille

8th September 2011, 13:48
Wendy and Phillip,

I know there were no firm commitments made but...I have bought a hat!

I hope I haven't wasted my money.

95 of 102  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

8th September 2011, 14:17
Phillip, I actaully posted my comment about burying the hatchet because I think it's gone too far, although I did have a very nice email from Norah. I don't want a war with you or anyone else, and athough some of my comments were not meant to be taken seriously, having re-read a few, I think it went a bit OTT. If you can accept that, as well as being a help forum it can also veer off piste sometimes, and it can seem like a bit of a social club, then I don't really think we have a problem. :0)
96 of 102  -   Report This Post

phillip

8th September 2011, 16:08
sal,lots of my comments were ott as well,particularly the davros jokes (funny though,you must admit) which I am sorry about.
If we're talking about "accepting" things it might be a good idea not to automatically attack anyone who says anything you disagree with.
Pas goes beyond any definition of a social club. Her act is absolutely bound to irritate a lot of people and she will have to get used to it.
Yes, I've had a word with Norah as well. I told her that I couldn't be bothered to report some of the things said to me. But because you had complained I now felt obliged to defend myself by showing her some of your choice bits. Basically,she thinks it's ridiculous and doesn't want to be the monitor in the playground. I laugh,but it's a bit rich sal,saying the things you do and then complaining about what other people say.
I expect we'll chat again some time.
97 of 102  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

8th September 2011, 17:05
Phillip' actaully the Davros thing was qute amusing. I think we all got a bit carried away - I've read Lord of the Flies! - let's all try and be a little more civil to each other!
98 of 102  -   Report This Post

lady bee

8th September 2011, 19:01
As the answer has already been given, can I just add that the mixed up pulse becomes LEPUS which is the genus for hares.
99 of 102  -   Report This Post

pastille

8th September 2011, 19:05
Wow....Thank you Bees...Lady Bee... curtsey!...

So I'm not so barking after all...

I am so grateful for that!

p@x
100 of 102  -   Report This Post